• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 13, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Big bird

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Big bird


    Big bird

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    “There ain’t NO way someone’s raiding my base”

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    Accidentally left two dire wolves on mating, now my house is full of dire wolves.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    Get the drop!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    Looking for a official ps4 tribe

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:19 AM PDT

    I played ark a lot but when tribe was wiped i quitted the game and now i want to play again. If you guys are recruiting pls message me. Still got a high lvl character.

    submitted by /u/kut_skillz
    [link] [comments]

    So, my friend has the scorched earth dlc but i don't, can i still play on his world?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Please reply

    submitted by /u/Am_I_Jake
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in Space - Please Help

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    This is a desperate plea for help as I do not want to restart a brand new character. The other day I saw that aberration and scorched-earth we're on sale and I had a gift card laying around so I purchased aberration for me and my sister. This is where things get weird. we didn't want to leave our base on the island and so my sister sent me to another aberration server to scout it out I figured bringing along my character one tame raptor that would be enough so I upload everything needed and transfer myself over to an aberration server to scout it out. That was my first mistake upon arriving on aberration I have found the landscape is significantly different than anything that I had experienced previously. My sense of time is shot the day-night cycle is way different and there seems to be no access to an obelisk anywhere near me. My mission was simple scout out the location and return back.... I was vastly unprepared to find that the surface is completely ignited during the day and that I have absolutely no way to get back home. This is my plea for help, it would be extremely easy if somebody could lend me a flying mount that way I could leave and return home. I have attempted to reach the surface on my own two feet however I did not realize that there was going to be pseudo xenomorphs in the form of reapers around every corner through the passages that lead up. I would rather not restart an entire character and lose all of my research, I know somewhere out there there's probably a mega tribe that has literally thousands of pteranodons or a snowy owl or a dragon or something that they could loan me to at least get myself off the server...

    If you're reading this it is day two, the underground catacombs of this god-forsaken ark have beat me to a pulp and then some. I yearn for the skies, I would relish at a beach full of trees instead of this mushroom forests that seem to encompass me on all ends. Between the hallucinations and the grotesque apex predators that stalk me, I do not know how much longer I can survive in my little thatch hut.

    S. O. S.

    submitted by /u/GoodMayoGod
    [link] [comments]

    Custom recipe calculator

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    [PC Server][PVP][75x] FRESH WIPE 08/06 Secret Ark Server PvP 75x WildExtDinos/WildAberrationDinos/Shop/Kits/Events/Quests/Rewards + MORE

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    Hey everyone

    Since a few months or so ago i was looking for a good server to play on with a couple of my friends and after spending a few seasons on other servers i felt it was time to fix all the issues with the others I watched one server ask people what they would like as the rates of the server everyone wanted 75x but admin over ruled and put it 25x making peoples opinion worthless

    I aim to change that and so much more!

    I watched another server go down because the owner didnt have donations in for the server in time

    THEREFORE

    I have setup an ark server recently and would love new players to come and join for some FUN!. There is fun community events on the server

    There is no limitations on tames etc so feel free to tame as many gigas and quetzals as you wish !! however there is a tribe limit of 350 total dinos per tribe but thats where cryopods are handy!

    You get a free stater kit and base kit with a few turrets so you can join the pvp fights right away!

    You get FREE Normal and VIP and BLUEPRINT Lootboxes (lootboxes are a chance at random items and dinos that you get by opening ingame)

    Lootboxes are given ingame over time and also i give away 5-50 boxes per day on discord you can claim :)

    The people on the server are good group so far and we would love you to join our community!

    My goal is to offer everyone the chance to have some fun - we want ALL players to have the same opportunities as others, We want everyone who plays on the server to enjoy ark (again) and have a chance to play the game the way they want.

    I also do alot of ingame events such as Admin Raidable bases , Ark Olympics, Titan Events and more

    Remember it is a PvPvE server not just PvE

    If you are interested feel free to check it out or join the discord or whatever :)

    Here is more details about the server should you wish to know :)

    ISLAND AND THE CENTER WHERE FRESH WIPED ON THE 8th JUNE AND YOU CAN NOT TAKE ITEMS TO THESE MAPS FROM EXT,RAG,AB AS THESE WERE WIPED ON THE 31/05 TO ALLOW PLAYERS THE CHANCE ON ISLAND AND CENTER TO BUILD UP IN APPROX 1-2 WEEKS ISLAND AND CENTER WILL BE FULL TRANSFER ENABLED!

    Name : WIPE 31/05 Secret Ark Server PvP 75x WildExtDinos/Shop/Kit/Events/Quests

    XP: 75x

    Taming: 75x

    Breeding: 75x

    Harvesting: 75x

    Max Wild Dino Level: 300

    Tribe Limit: 10 Players

    STARTER KITS: YES!

    Ingame Shop: YES

    LOOTBOXES: Yes

    Website: http://www.secretark.shop

    MODS: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1655786052

    Server is clustered

    Heres the details to connect to the server and discord

    RAGNAROK STEAM: steam://connect/173.208.234.2:27015

    ABERRATION STEAM: steam://connect/173.208.234.4:27015

    EXTINCTION STEAM: steam://connect/173.208.234.3:27015 Island Steam Connect: steam://connect/173.208.234.5:27015

    Center Steam Connect: steam://connect/173.208.234.6:27015

    DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/invite/vgDXunj

    Hope to see you ingame soon! and if you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to let me know

    If you decide to join the server be sure to check the /kit command out as it will save you alot of time :)

    Have fun and good luck!

    submitted by /u/TheeDeeJay
    [link] [comments]

    What’s everyone’s favourite dino in the game? Mines definitely the rhino!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    Anyone looking for an Unofficial PVE server?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 04:38 AM PDT

    The server is boosted (not sure what exactly). It's fun and friendly. There is a community shop where you can take whatever you need. You will also get a free Argy to start with. There's also a discord channel which should start today which will help with anything! DM me if interested

    submitted by /u/ashbetterknow
    [link] [comments]

    Took this screenshot that I thought looked pretty cool.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    And my RockDrake "Rocky Maivia"

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Plz help!!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    I'm a new player to the game and I've been having a hard time taming. I use the right food with sufficient amounts of narcotics but the tames are slow and I lose a ton of taming effectiveness even when I'm not force feeding it or hitting it. I've watched many videos and none have helped me. I'm lost at this point. I play on official servers as well so idk if that effects it..

    submitted by /u/HellRider114
    [link] [comments]

    Fixing Undermeshing - Nerd Parade

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 03:49 AM PDT

    Have you seen the recent videos from Nerd Parade on the plugin to fix meshing?

    Doing great work for the community, let's hope it gets added to officials.

    Introducing the plugin

    Part 2 - Response to Wildcard

    submitted by /u/dodzwardo
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! I played Ark on Ps4 when it came out and wanted to ask..

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    If there are alot of people playing Ark on Pc, i wanna start again but i heared alot of Pc Players play on Private Servers and that Official Servers are dead.

    Is it true ?

    submitted by /u/Klov1233
    [link] [comments]

    I got teamed up by. Not one, not two, BUT 3 REAPER QUEENS WTFFFFF!?!!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    Boss Daeodon and Yuty stats and saddles:

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    I've found plenty of detailed information on boss Rex and Theri stats to aim for. But I'm having trouble finding detailed stat targets for Daeodons and Yutys. What stats and saddle armor do you guys suggest? We are bringing Theris to the Island bosses. Gonna start with gamma Brood and work our way up.

    submitted by /u/mattjvgc
    [link] [comments]

    Argy levels error

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    So, I have a level 225 and a level 216 Argy. I combined the best melee, weight, hp and Stan stats on them, but I got a level 214 with all the good stats. The food and oxygen are pretty similar. How is this possible?

    submitted by /u/Excasck
    [link] [comments]

    Hotbar gone?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    So there I was, minding my own business when all of a sudden, my hotbar just disappears. Anyone got a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/lego2k
    [link] [comments]

    Snow Owl?!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    Hello. Thoughts on these animals? Are they worth taming? What's the perks of having one?

    submitted by /u/ashbetterknow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel