• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 30, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved My base on Valguero. Didn't expect it to look like this at night.

    ARK: Survival Evolved My base on Valguero. Didn't expect it to look like this at night.


    My base on Valguero. Didn't expect it to look like this at night.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    When you have to fend off raiders while at work...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 04:16 PM PDT

    Well... At least my friend got a good laugh.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Hesperornis Baby Raising - STARVATION!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    I am running into issues with my babies dying all the time. I do have the nanny and the S+ feeding trough. So I was wondering if I am missing some sort of food. I would assume they would easy fish or prime fish meat. But it seems when I log off or even leave my base and come back there is death from starvation. Any idea why this would be happening?

    submitted by /u/MrJizac
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you random reddit community

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    I posted a question a month or 2 ago about how I bought this game randomly and how to play it. The amount of feedback was incredible and I appreciate everyone's advice without ruining the game for me. You guys are incredible here and just want you to know that you are appreciated.

    You all only made the game better for me. I now have an awesome camp and have explored almost all the map. Because of this community I am doing well now in my PvE game.

    So once more, thank you to you all.

    submitted by /u/cpt_nofun
    [link] [comments]

    there's a big bug that causes dinosaurs to not be properly uploaded to the ark, and instead upload an exact clone, i hope it's singleplayer only

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    Very Good Pvp video in MTS

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    How much grinding is needed to defeat the bosses?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 11:25 PM PDT

    I want to eventually kill the bosses so I can ascend off of the Island (and then maybe buy Scorched Earth). But how much grinding will I have to do before I have a chance? Will they wipe out any dino that isn't max level?

    Side question, do I need to find all the Explorer Notes to understand the bosses and their stories?

    submitted by /u/EnragedHeadwear
    [link] [comments]

    [Mazaca] - 5x | 10 Man | Custom UI | Anti-Meshing | Made By Gamers and For Gamers. - Mazaca.eu/discord

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    Downside to not allowing mesh defense...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:09 AM PDT

    So, many people are being banned on Xbox for meshing, which is good, but the meshers have came to the conclusion that they will just keep making alternate accounts and powerleveling them / doing boss fights to mesh again.

    Let's say a tribe tears down their mesh defense. Be real, most console tribes have mesh defense due to the amount of meshing that happens on console.

    There's a high chance you will get meshed as soon as your mesh defense / velos in mesh are removed to avoid being dev wiped.

    What's the point in removing our mesh defense just for a mesher's 2 day account to be banned while we lose months of work? Without some solution that keeps players' progress safe from meshing, I don't see many people on console removing mesh defense and still ending up banned or dev wiped / the game dying for a while on console.

    submitted by /u/TancredHM
    [link] [comments]

    I think the balance of my single player is borked?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've never actually fought a boss in ark before, started trying the game out again last week or so with a freind whos a vet getting me back into it.

    I finally got 3 artifacts to summon a boss (the broodmother, which was really hard since im not using the wiki to find caves and hes not on nearly as much) and decided to try the easy option.

    I brought along my dire bear with 15k hp and 1k+ dmg, my yutaranus with 15k hp and 400 dmg and my deadon with 18k hp.

    I barley made it a quarter of the way before was wiped and had to crash to loadp rev save state and get my bear back, the hell is with that tankiness? My freind said to set the difficulty at the start to override 5 with single player settings off and since hes played before I didint question it but that boss for easy setting was rediculous.

    submitted by /u/Commanduf
    [link] [comments]

    What is this weird radar on my screen?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    Valgeuro Metal?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 03:15 AM PDT

    Anybody know where to get a good amount of metal on Valguero? Seems the only half-decent spots are in the ab pits and the caves, given that none of the regular metal spawns are rich.

    submitted by /u/Dassive_Mick
    [link] [comments]

    more VRChat ARK Avatars ft. my friend's King Titan avatar

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    thinking about getting back into ark. whats changed, whats new?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    i stopped playing a few months after rag came out. i read theres a new kibble system. what else is new?

    submitted by /u/PapadocRS
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the wild dinos disappearing in my single player map?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 09:21 PM PDT

    The place that I spend most time on is always respawning new dinos but there's a huge area around that doesn't have a single dodo. Beyond that abandoned area things get normal but that's extremely far.

    Yesterday I spend almost 40 min looking for things to kill to feed my carnivores and I had to go too far to start finding dinos. Is this a bug or there's an admin command to force wild dinos respawning?

    submitted by /u/Heller_Demon
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new players....

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    Looking for new players for my extinction server on PS4. The currency is metal ingots and the admins will provide new players with a lvl 900 argentavis and anklyo to farm currency. There is no weight limit and breeding + taming has been significantly increase. Daily dino battles will take place in the city dino arena. In this arena players can bet there resources on their tames to earn more stuff. Admins will also force tame specific dinos for players including alphas and the corrupted. If you would like to join then add up GarstangArk on PlayStation for an invite.

    submitted by /u/HiddenIdentity2886
    [link] [comments]

    S+ and blueprints from Supply Crates

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    So I was wondering if using S+ makes it so the structure/craftstation blueprints you get from the supply crate beacons are now useless. It seems like the answer is yes, considering you still have to actually learn the original engram to use the S+ version, making these blueprints from supply crates no longer saving you any engrams.

    Is this still the case like it was back when SE came out? Or did S+ do something to try and fix this problem (such as being able to convert a BP into an 'S+ BP')?

    submitted by /u/Blart_S_Fieri
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer crash

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    I'm on Ragnarok and transferred my level 234 lightning wyvern over to Extinction to get orbital drop loot. Get there, get a yellow drop, then headed back to Ragnarok. When getting all of the loot and transfering my lightning wyvern back my game crashes. Thinking this was a minor setback I loaded back into the ark only to discover that not only was my loot wiped but also my lightning wyvern. Moral of the story is don't be an unlucky fuck like me.

    submitted by /u/Wafflefrogs101
    [link] [comments]

    Best ai ark mods?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 03:12 PM PDT

    Is there any ark mods that improve dino ai? Such as wandering or interacting with the dinos like petting etc..?

    submitted by /u/Trburns
    [link] [comments]

    Best PvE Extinction Base Locations?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    I'm getting Extinction soon and I don't know where my base is going to be. I play single player and PvE. Base defense isn't a problem. Just a good building location.

    submitted by /u/Lon_Don1
    [link] [comments]

    Bee hives stopped producing honey

    Posted: 29 Jun 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    I had 3 beehives that worked normaly but today I added some more (10 now) and they stopped, Waited about 3 hours and not single honey produced. It it because they are too many of them? Of course they have rare flowers in them.

    submitted by /u/Piksel207
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel