• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 10, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Are the swim bottoms perm skins?

    ARK on Xbox One Are the swim bottoms perm skins?


    Are the swim bottoms perm skins?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 08:37 PM PDT

    Or are any of the summer bash skins permanent?? I really want to keep these skins they're so great :(

    submitted by /u/nigbert2000
    [link] [comments]

    I have 70 days played on ark, but I haven’t played in nearly 2 years, but I’m getting back into it. What do I need to know?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    Hey just wondering...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 01:43 AM PDT

    Can I copy ark to the PC via a harddrive to run my PC as a server for me and my fam to connect to via our Xboxes??

    submitted by /u/Lenoxygen
    [link] [comments]

    What are all the ways to heal your character?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    What are all the ways to heal your character?

    Like I know food and medical brews but what are all of the other ways you guys heal your survivor?

    https://i.redd.it/6c107wlara931.png

    submitted by /u/MrPr0f4nity
    [link] [comments]

    Connection problem since last update

    Posted: 09 Jul 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    Hey since the last update I cannot connect to any Non dedicated server including the one me and my.friend have been working on for weeks. I have literally tried everything clearing my cache, hard restarts, even uninstalling my game. This is really pissing me off cause I just want to play with my friends. I can connect to any dedicated official server just fine tho, I'm at a loss.

    Anyone else experiencing this or has anyone experienced this in the past? Reached out to ark but no answer.

    Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Kevon_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel