• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 9, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Fire-less Hatching (Boosted Private Server)

    ARK on Xbox One Fire-less Hatching (Boosted Private Server)


    Fire-less Hatching (Boosted Private Server)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    On ragnarok there’s this rock dome that leads to the ocean but there’s alot of wholes and entry points I saw once some one gave tips to rebuild it but I can’t find the post we’re building there bc we have alot of ocean tame and we want close and easy access

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    Why don't my windows 10 paintings appear on xbox?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 11:41 PM PDT

    I am trying to port my custom pictures that I converted into ark paintings to xbox. I successfully ported the images into my world on windows 10, but when I enter that same world on my xbox, the paintings appear blank. In fact even my scribbles that I made to test this out dont appear on xbox. What am i doing wrong? On a side note my friends couldn't join my server when I was on windows 10 edition.

    submitted by /u/Kowsause
    [link] [comments]

    Map problem

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    Is anyone having a problem where every time you log in your map gets completely wiped as if you have never set foot on the island this has been effecting me recently and its really frustrating me if this has been happening and or you know how to fix this please help

    submitted by /u/ermac2300
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Started

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 07:10 PM PDT

    I recently got back into ark (after taking an extend break from it) and I want to play on a server. From past experience I know even a 5 man tribe stands no chance and I have no friends to join me. How could I get a server either started or join a server where I can be a solo tribe and not get wiped and still have fun playing with other people?

    submitted by /u/TyTheGuy105
    [link] [comments]

    New Valguero Map

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    I'm sorry if this has been asked already but I've been searching everywhere for the release date. The only date i found was the 15th of July and i would like to know if that is true. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Wombat_Nationn
    [link] [comments]

    A fresh server

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Hello there my fellow survivors. I know everyone and their mother has an ark server these days so why would I ask you to join our server? For one it's got a small player base so we need the numbers but what does that mean for you? It means you have a bunch of places to pick to set up camp we are a friendly bunch with our discord so please come join the beserker server.

    submitted by /u/cqcsarge
    [link] [comments]

    This ARK PVP will make you EXPLODE !

    Posted: 08 Jul 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel