• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 14, 2019

    Ark PS4 It’s too funny for me (first time I’ve seen a sheep in cryo sickness)

    Ark PS4 It’s too funny for me (first time I’ve seen a sheep in cryo sickness)


    It’s too funny for me (first time I’ve seen a sheep in cryo sickness)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Nondedicated Ascension

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    Just beat boss 2 on the island and prepping for the third, but after, is there a way to take what I want to the other maps without losing my character/dinos. If I ascend is my character lost?

    submitted by /u/Diplodocus_Daddy
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 solo Ark

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    Is it actually possible to solo all the arks on PS4?

    submitted by /u/Overcharged1324
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding and Dino levels

    Posted: 14 Jul 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    Around what level are Dino's suitable to try and mate for mutations? Also, with maximum difficulty setting enabled, around how "common" are LVL 150 Dinos?

    submitted by /u/Overcharged1324
    [link] [comments]

    ‘One of us’ - Bloo sheeps in summoning circle formation trying to turn sheep bloo

    Posted: 13 Jul 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    Needs help

    Posted: 13 Jul 2019 11:05 PM PDT

    Hi I'm new to ark and I been having some problems with making my character and the option menu isn't letting me do anything I tried looking up online and it didn't help me because I am very slow at understanding and because of that it shows mostly PC and Xbox controls

    submitted by /u/Azar14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel