• Breaking News

    Friday, July 5, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Summer event irl

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Putting wigs on goats brings new life to the game

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    Can somebody help me? Please.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    I'm stuck on this server just transferred my character, I have no stuff just wanna get back to my old server. City Terminals are blocked with metal spikes but open at the top. Just need to get out of this please.

    Server: NA-PVP-Official-Extinction445

    Platform: PC

    submitted by /u/Legitinath
    [link] [comments]

    Question for the devs on cheating.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Certain tribes have pretty much unlimited supply of ascendant gacha crystals they use to grief servers with.

    (Obviously you would keep them for a chance at a good weapon for defence)

    But there are tribes literrally just wasting them griefing people. As if there was no end to the supply of an item that can no longer be attained.

    There are tribes running around in gear so powerful they cannot even have been made in a replicator.

    There is the tek suits that i thought could be paussible if you had a high craft roll. But there is no crafter.

    Questions.

    1. Can built tek items drop off something?

    2. Will anything be done about these crystals? The guys dont even need aimbot when they are using 800% dmg snipers.

    submitted by /u/sporadicjesus
    [link] [comments]

    direwolf breeding, no stats changed, 5 generations in

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    is this a glitch? i have almost 20 wolves now, no stat changes. i've been getting a couple of color mutations but every single one has the exact same stats, but their levels are going up. do i start over? i still have the original wild pair, or just...keep going?

    submitted by /u/eggsgrainey
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha broodmother with megateriums

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    What stats do my megatheriums need for the alpha broodmother? And what armor saddle is good enough.

    submitted by /u/TalhaNL
    [link] [comments]

    Standing torches and incubation

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    After finding out that I could use four standing torches to incubate a raptor egg, I wondered what ridiculous amount of standing torches would it take to incubate something like a wyvern egg. Just curious of course. It's more worth it to use AC units obviously.

    submitted by /u/LeftySwordMan
    [link] [comments]

    New pc player

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    Made the switch from console to pc, any recommendations on mods or servers? Also we can be friends if you want

    submitted by /u/Abro2072
    [link] [comments]

    How to find your previous game?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    I play solo and hadn't done much, i had only built a small shelter and quit after this, when i reopened ark i couldn't find my game, how can i find the game i was just on?

    submitted by /u/The-British-Goatman
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if coincidence or intyended, but I've been getting a lot more assault rifles from drops during this event...

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    title. I've been running drops on valguero. I usually find one or two a day, but I've found about 20 assault rifles and bp's in the last few days. is this intended? not sure how to feel about it. Like, yeah, that's a pretty good joke, but it's also kinda cold and tasteless.

    submitted by /u/Tesseract4D2
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 Controller bug

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    Having an issue using my Xbox controller on windows 10 version. For some reason the left thumbstick will not work on Ark so I can't use sprint. I've tested it on the Xbox accessories app on 3 different controllers and it is working there but not on Ark. Anyone else experienced the same issue? I feel like Its something obvious that I haven't been able to figure out. Looked around and couldn't see anyone else reporting this.

    submitted by /u/blake_06
    [link] [comments]

    Bug: 2 oil veins not able to place pumps down on them on Valguero.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    I don't have the exact how locs. It's mid west side of the map. There is the giant resource cave behind the waterfalls just west of where the beavers spawn damn. South of that is a small lake on top of a plataeu that has 2 oil veins but you can t place anything on them.

    Says can't place structure here....with a oil pump.

    It's not the enemy foundation msg.

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve base pve

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    I think I messed up.. I play official PVE and made a 20x20 base today and yesterday, 12 walls high. It is a big box and looks ugly what can I do to make it look better besides rebuilding it completely?

    submitted by /u/Ralaskaa
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopods and colors

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    As many probably knows, cryopod a dino and releasing makes it "as new", losing any paint on it. I can accept that the summer candy buff wears off, but paint should be permanent. There is a fix on the way or it will never taken care? Shouldnt be hard to save model data since the creature id is still saved in the pod.

    submitted by /u/dax85
    [link] [comments]

    He doesn't know I'm eating him alive, because he can't see me

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    Officials and the Floating Hit Markers

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 01:59 AM PDT

    Am I doing this wrong or are officials not allowing the hit damage thing? I changed the file to set the value to true but still not seeing them. If that doesnt work are you allowed to use a mod to see the damage?

    submitted by /u/gigigamer
    [link] [comments]

    How do I prevent this from happening?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:06 PM PDT

    How do I prevent this from happening?

    So my friends and I are playing some modded with Extinction Core on Valguero, and we came across this. This isnt the only place in the map where it happens, we found around 7 different bunches like these around the map. This is just absurd. Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening? We are using Ark Server Manager and I don't know what settings I need to change so this doesn't happen.

    https://i.redd.it/6f90ozqwse831.png

    https://i.redd.it/wj4wy5rwse831.png

    submitted by /u/FatehYT
    [link] [comments]

    What happens in ARK should sometimes stay in ARK

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Can't Place Foundations On This Area in Valguero

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    I'm playing on a server that I run and it won't let me place foundations in this area, even though they show up as green. Does anyone know how to allow myself to place foundations here?

    http://prntscr.com/oaubuk

    submitted by /u/FirestormLOT
    [link] [comments]

    Love the new armor skins, thank you. Small suggestion tho

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    DLCs question

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    Do I need to play the dlcs in coherent order or is it okay if i start from extinction (I do not own any other than extinction at the moment)

    submitted by /u/RandomMexican-Sir
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to report a tribe leader

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    I am pretty new to the game was playing only for a week, 2 days ago a tribe leader recruited me. I was helping them a lot in harvesting resources.

    When I logged in today, I was dead and not in the tribe at all, when I went to check it and the tribe is there and my Dinos are part of the tribe and they took all my stuff.

    Is it possible to report such behavior? Now I have nothing and to start all over.

    submitted by /u/K2K175
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel