• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One So a while back when I played ark, some guy tried to server wipe. With 30 so gigas, but they all got stuck in each other and this is what happen when we killed them all. 😂

    ARK on Xbox One So a while back when I played ark, some guy tried to server wipe. With 30 so gigas, but they all got stuck in each other and this is what happen when we killed them all. ��


    So a while back when I played ark, some guy tried to server wipe. With 30 so gigas, but they all got stuck in each other and this is what happen when we killed them all. ��

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    The rise and fall of The Falmer

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    Posted this on the other ark subreddits already, but since this happened on Xbox I might as well post it here too right? Anyways here we go

    Aight so imma share with y'all the sad tale of one of my old tribes The Falmer. We begin our tale day of the launch of Aberration, my tribe spawns in, find each other around fertile lake, and build a temp base nearby the spawns. Days go by, get raided get back up stronger the next day, normal ark stuff, were the first in our server to successfully get a Rock Drake egg and return to tell the tale. By the end of the week it was raised up and we were the main traders of eggs since we now had an easy way down and back up.

    Fast forward to the Christmas event, got a beast of a Christmas colored Drake (red body and green feathers) with very few wasted points. Now here's where things start going downhill, we had this tribe member, let's call him Jake, who would always be in a party with other tribes, I had no problems with that because he always got shit done and improved our relationship with all the other tribes in the server, but, he talked to one tribe the most, Friendly Foes, we were in an alliance with them and 2 others in the server, so still I had no problem with it. Enter, the snails. I'm not talking about a tribe I'm talking achatinas, I had one in my room in our base cause I gave it a chili pepper mask and it looked goofy as hell seeing a giant chili pepper slowly making its way around my room, Jake was not amused with it, and when other tribe members started to do the same with their own snails in their room he started getting really irritated, saying that all the snails should be in one room and noone have any personal pets.

    Discord began in the tribe, I was the leader and saw that this was such a stupid thing to argue about so I assumed it would fizzle off by the end of the week, it has not... The snail argument led to other problems in our tribe, first he came for the snails, then he started saying that none of us should have a personal room in the base, then more small things that all led to our demise... Jake had been talking to this other tribe Friendly Foes about our internal problems, and with our problems, they saw opportunity. One day I was given an ultimatum, the generators were emptied by Jake and another conspirator in my tribe and friendly Foes was at our base with reapers and Drake's primed for attack.

    Jake had already emptied our vaults of all the useful stuff and given them everything and joined their tribe, with no turrets to protect us I was told to unclaim all tames and give them to them and I would be allowed to pack up the base and move to another server, if I refused I would be foundation wiped and lose everything anyways, of course I refused since I was just gonna quit anyways due to all this BS, we couldn't put up much of a fight due to no gas to power the gennys but we're able to kill 1 out of their 5 reapers, a few Drake's, and a Basilisk but in the end we were foundation wiped. And that was the fall of The Falmers, our once stronk tribe was torn down... By snails.

    submitted by /u/DarkVoid20
    [link] [comments]

    1 Shot /|\ 1 Kill

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    How’s everybody been leveling their deinos?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:00 AM PDT

    I've got two of the new Deinos that will be done tomorrow that are lvl 130 and 145 their stats look like junk so I wanted to see if anyone has any tips for leveling them.

    submitted by /u/Makeway4fanny
    [link] [comments]

    Inventory keeps switching around?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    This has been happening to me for about a month now and it's really annoying. I don't know if this is a bug or actual feature but I need help with it regardless. Whenever I try to eat or drop multiple types of items at once, the layout of my inventory keeps on changing and making me drop/eat stuff I don't want to. For example, if I wanted to eat a bunch of berries and they were all lined up next to each other properly, I'd go through one or two stacks of them and then some random narcoberries move in to the slot instead of the next stack that's lined up. Does this happen to anyone else? If so, how do you deal with it?

    submitted by /u/Dinohunterjosh
    [link] [comments]

    Its my Birthday so i made a thing | Valguero [ Sound on! ]

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:14 PM PDT

    Xbox one hosting vs nitrado

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 07:48 PM PDT

    Dont know a whole lot about the Nitrado Ark servers but which would be better for hosting a lobby with a friend and I to play on our own server? Use a rented out Nitrado server or continue using his old Xbox to host a server? We are on the new map and wouldnt be able to start up the server again on the xbox server until they fix it so we dont restart again.

    submitted by /u/ragatz94
    [link] [comments]

    Just another invisible ice wyvern warning: Valguero

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    Went to go survey the north for wyvern eggs and once I got to the trench something starts chomping on me and my pt but I couldn't see it. Log shows I died to an ice wyvern 😑

    Googled if anyone else had the same problem and apparently I'm not alone and this is an ongoing issue.

    RIP my level 200 pteranodon I spent an hour taming on official. 😢

    submitted by /u/quantifydeeznutz
    [link] [comments]

    Okay I got ark on the pc running for the first time. Help please

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    So this is where I am yesterday I downloaded ark on steam. Thinking that you can cross platform with it on Xbox because I really want to host a dedicated server of valguero. It didn't occur to me that it wasn't Microsoft. So I downloaded the Microsoft store version of ark.

    Question : which one to host dedi.. steam or Microsoft store

    I'm Xbox and my buddies are to so halp meh

    submitted by /u/Asklanti
    [link] [comments]

    It’s all shits n’ groans till....

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    Max Saddle Armor on Official

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    Is there a max saddle armor limit on official servers? I have a 125 rex blueprint and of course want to craft the best possible but dont know if there is a cap. I'll mindwipe my 102 character but dont want to loose my engrams for the other maps if it wont matter.

    submitted by /u/trippingames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel