• Breaking News

    Friday, August 30, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Throwing hands with a Wildcard Developer

    ARK on Xbox One Throwing hands with a Wildcard Developer


    Throwing hands with a Wildcard Developer

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    I played for like 30 mins and shut sever down, I have to respawn and everything is gone on my sever. I tried "saveworld" while I'm admin and sever is running off of my windows 10 Microsoft store version. Does anyone have any advice? I'm trying to just play with my wife across the world. :/

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    my brother wants Megalosaurus in red we oods on valguero

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 07:56 PM PDT

    my brother needs the line of code to spawn them for his nutrado server.

    also meant redwoods not red we oods

    submitted by /u/kruusZ24
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated servers

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 05:31 AM PDT

    I set up an xbox running a dedicated server, then I went to my other xbox and searched for the server. I filtered player dedicated servers, and password protected, but it didnt show up. Does anyone know what is going on?

    submitted by /u/HelloThereOlSport
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel