• Breaking News

    Friday, August 30, 2019

    Ark PS4 When are new ps4 pve sessions coming out?

    Ark PS4 When are new ps4 pve sessions coming out?


    When are new ps4 pve sessions coming out?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when Ark makes new pve servers and get them online. I don't seem to find it on internet

    submitted by /u/PTEGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Juvenile argentavis

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 01:11 AM PDT

    Why does this thing eat so damn much!? Anyone know how much meat is needed from 17% -100% guessing a lot aha

    submitted by /u/420spammerlord
    [link] [comments]

    What’s more important: tame level or tame stats?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    I swear I posted this already, but can't find it so I guess it disappeared.

    As the title says, I've just begun breeding (I'm new to Ark) and I have some tames that come out at a low level but have really good stats and others with a high level and awful stats.

    I think I should focus on stats more than level, but I'm new so I don't know for sure.

    Does the level matter?

    submitted by /u/jmanly3
    [link] [comments]

    Its pretty early in the game and i was trying to tame a trike then this tek rex one hit kills me and i manage to get on a hill while he is distracted killing my para and shot a bunch of tranq arrows and manage to knock him. My first ever rex. 69% tamed

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel