• Breaking News

    Friday, August 2, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Zone Raider Spino | Valguero

    ARK on Xbox One Zone Raider Spino | Valguero


    Zone Raider Spino | Valguero

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    What is this?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    Underwater bases

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    Anyone have an underwater base on an official server? Curious what's worked for you.

    submitted by /u/RoflCopterLuls
    [link] [comments]

    Deinonychus eggs

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Anyone else having issue hatching their eggs? Egg is inside with 10 torches, 13 degrees C outside and still too cold. Any tips? Thank you

    submitted by /u/jamesSW71
    [link] [comments]

    Cross platform question

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    I couldn't find anywhere online with the information I'm looking for so I thought I would ask here. I'm wondering if ark on Nintendo switch and ark on Xbox one can be played cross platform. for example if my friend has ark on Xbox one and I have it on Nintendo switch can we play in the same server if it's either a dedicated hosted server or an official nitrado server? I was kind of hoping I would be able to run a dedicated server on my Xbox one and join him on that server through my Nintendo switch while he is on his Xbox one.

    As far as the rules on this subreddit I could not find a post with the same question so sorry if this has been asked before elsewhere.

    submitted by /u/silverwolfdude
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado help! Losing our characters when we transfer within the cluster.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    We run a small Nitrado cluster, 2 maps, for Xbox players but find players are losing their characters after they transfer to the other map!

    Example. I transferred from Val to Rag last night, was there for about 45 min doing various things before logging off for the night. Now logging back on I am given the create a character screen. What is most annoying is that my body, and everything on it, from last night is still in the world. I can even go rob my sleeping (old) body to get my stuff back. This happens to everyone in my cluster.

    We've tried the saveworld command, playing on the new map for over an hour, various other deaths or bed fast travels. Most of the time we need to make our characters again and admin cheat xp and such.

    Anyone else having the issue? Luckily we're a small group of already established friends so we all understand and are patient.

    Will be happy to share other details!

    Edit for spelling

    submitted by /u/eciggy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel