• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 24, 2019

    Ark PS4 Abberation portal in valguero?

    Ark PS4 Abberation portal in valguero?


    Abberation portal in valguero?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2019 04:41 PM PDT

    I was exploring the abberation cave on valguero yesterday and came across the portal from abberation. Does anyone have an explanation as to why this is here. It makes sense being in abberation but not valguero

    submitted by /u/Phoenix11112
    [link] [comments]

    What are suggested stats for Valguero alpha boss fight?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    What are suggested stats for valguero boss fight? I've got a strong Rex line 9.8k hp 1.7k st 334m. When imprinted and leveled they get up around 24k hp 550m I'd rather not go into the boss fight and lose them. I'm working with a 62 armor blueprint. my character is level 115 so I can get 50% bonus but it's rare. 50%bonus would put me around 90 armor range. I have done hard rag but my other Rex line is much stronger. Let me know what y'all think. I do also have a theri line but it isn't as great.

    submitted by /u/soscufy
    [link] [comments]

    Respect to whoever bred this..my now disbanded tribe had this before we lost it to raiders over the 4x weekend..I'm glad I got screenshots

    Posted: 22 Aug 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel