• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 18, 2019

    Ark PS4 Am I breeding wrong or just seriously unlucky?

    Ark PS4 Am I breeding wrong or just seriously unlucky?


    Am I breeding wrong or just seriously unlucky?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    So I have been trying to mutate some deinonychus and baryonyx. Got the offspring all the same lvl and with the best stats on both. I got 4 mutations in on the deinos and I've just stopped getting mutations. I've hatched something like 400 eggs and nothing. Both parents have all the mutations. It's frustrating. I have been combining mutations not stacking them. I have not been using an unmutated line and looking at the ancestry shows like 78 mutations on mothers side and 45 on fathers.

    I wondered if that had something to do with it but then I am having the same issues with my baryonx. I started out stacking and brreding back to unmutated parents but it felt like too much work. I still have an unmutated male which I used to get another male with mutations only on the female side not one the fathers. So one side is free of mutations and Im still getting nowhere.

    I felt like I was wasting eggs using the unmutated because I keep getting eggs without the mutations. Idk if I am just unlucky or if I am doing something wrong.

    submitted by /u/AgressiveIN
    [link] [comments]

    Is ark worth it for a standard PS4?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    Since the game is on a good sale in the PS4 store I was thinking of buying it for my standard PS4. Is it playable in normal ps4 , will I enjoy it ?

    submitted by /u/James_Harden_MVP_03
    [link] [comments]

    Broodmother under the ground at the spider cave on valguero

    Posted: 18 Aug 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Doomgiven
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Single Player (PS4) Question!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Hey Guys, im have maked me a Single player on Ragnarok bud im think my server settings not good can im something do to change the settings or have I'm to make a new single player?

    submitted by /u/Luckygrey77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel