• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 29, 2019

    Ark PS4 Pteranodon oxygen stat 570

    Ark PS4 Pteranodon oxygen stat 570


    Pteranodon oxygen stat 570

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 06:40 PM PDT

    Can someone please explain why... its weight is garbage for a level 125 at 187 but its oxygen is higher than any other tame what is even the reason its not like you can go under water with it

    submitted by /u/jakejekyl
    [link] [comments]

    All engrams showing

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    I went into creative mode to check something on my single player world and when I went out I knew all of the engrams that were up to my level, most of which I had not researched. Even the ones from the scorched earth dlc, which I don't have. This removes some of the fun from the game because you don't have to use your points sparingly. I'll post a picture on my profile

    submitted by /u/Crispy-Croissants
    [link] [comments]

    Ark valguero skeleton gorge

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    I been all over the map but cant find it

    submitted by /u/Gh0stG1rl707
    [link] [comments]

    My rex kibble wont craft.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    Non-dedicated questions

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    Hi guys, me and my friend have been playing on a Non dedicated server hosted by me on my ps4. I was just wondering, since we are playing on the island, can i just change the map or Will It fuck up our progress? If not, does our level follow Us to whatever Other map we play?

    submitted by /u/daented
    [link] [comments]

    looking for advice on base location on valguero

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    currently i am camping with about 20 or 30 dinos around the coordinates 60,8. 37,3.

    i have travelled by boat to around 30.8, 61.5, and it looked well enough for a base location, with metal and cyrstal close by, and at least 2 rex spawns.

    my 3 questions are,

    - are there beaver dams around 30,8 61,5?

    - are there argentavis spawn around that spot?

    - is there a better base location close to either of these coordinates?

    submitted by /u/leakar09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel