• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - 4th best carrying Dino in ark

    ARK: Survival Evolved - 4th best carrying Dino in ark


    4th best carrying Dino in ark

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:19 AM PDT

    When you hit the wrong whistle key

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    Dad and The Dog.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:12 PM PDT

    "I fell of the cliff"

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    Most likely gonna get raided but this outdoor cafe was worth it

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    Personally I like Ankys

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Poor mans Tek Karkinos

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    Just tried Abb the other day. Never trying it again

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    Valguero is pretty nice

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    Absolutely love my Deinonychus

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    I think it looks more like a quetzal.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:40 PM PDT

    Look familiar?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    It’s too cold mom

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    Years of academy training wasted!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    First time playing

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:17 PM PDT

    First time playing ark tonight with about 4 buddies, private server , after playing rust for thousands and thousands of hours, and holy shit was it fun , so many laughs , logged in and my friend shit himself, and I picked it up and ate it accidentally and lost it from laughing so hard, that is all I'll be back tomm

    submitted by /u/spratticus6869
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hatched some Deinonychus and got some nice 130 triplets on my 2nd egg!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    Red time, anything new? (Tek code)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    My game wont start.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    My game wont start. When i launch it it just plays music for 2 seconds and then it stops. Also no windows pop up.

    submitted by /u/Martino545
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing some mobile at work today and an Ichthy just goes free willy

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:38 AM PDT

    need help about mutations and how they work

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    im new to breeding and ive been wanting to get a really good thyla to take to caves and stuff but i cant seem to figure out how mutations work and i a question about them as well.Lets say i have two thylas a female and a male and i breed them then i go tame another thyla if i breed the thyla from the other two(i mean the baby they made when it grew up) with the new thyla i tamed will it work if i keep breeding for mutations? or will they all have to be tamed for it to work?

    submitted by /u/0Kolos
    [link] [comments]

    we're going to need a bigger wall

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    Super boosted single player settings for a quick playthrough in each map?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    Relatively quick, of course. I simply would rather spend 100 hours on this game instead of 1000 like a lot of people. Cut off a ton of the grind since I'll be alone.

    submitted by /u/RipThememes
    [link] [comments]

    These dinos are up to some shit

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    So I decide to go hunting on a beach next to my house and I had just made myself a metal hatchet and was AMAZED at the amount of hide I had farmed in such a short time. By now I've farmed about 110, but next thing you know a Pegomastax steals ALL of it! I immediately kill it and am just about to take it back when an itchy steals my raw meat. So my stupid instinct tells me to run, which I do until I realize that it's not going to work and decide to make a bola, only one problem: no hide. These dinos deadass did a synchronized attack! By now the itchy has also stolen my spoiled meat. I finally remember hearing that going in the water makes you lose aggro. But my Tek Parasaur is still attacking the itchy, but I get it to to stop and finally lose the dumb bird. But the night has fallen so I return to base, planning to get my hide back tomorrow. Now you might think that this story ends well and I get my hide back, but I wouldn't be making this post if it did. The next day the body of the pego is nowhere to be found and I don't find very much animals to kill. That stupid pego didn't even steal food! What the hell!

    submitted by /u/NunobokoSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel