• Breaking News

    Friday, August 30, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Not a repost from r/ARK

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    Start of the Megatherium line :)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    Mate boosted Megas sleeping in infinity

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    ARK Valguero Boss Fight!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    QoL Changes Update

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    They said in the Community Crunch they were going to release a list of Quality of Life changes that may be coming in the future. Has anybody seen this list or have they not posted anything yet? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/KooLa173
    [link] [comments]

    Creatures auto decaying..

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    I logged into my Island base to grab some artifacts, and noticed my wyverns were missing. The wood ramps that lead inside my base were also gone, but I expected that because it had been a week or so since I had last logged on to refresh the weaker structures.

    Checked the log, and it said that my wyverns had auto decayed the same time as the wood. I figure, if anything, they would have starved, but that wasn't the case.

    I have never seen this happen before, what is the timer for dinos auto decaying? (official pve)

    submitted by /u/Raiziell
    [link] [comments]

    Does the S+ Drone Terminal charge batteries?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    My ark keeps doing this. So random. So unusual. (Yes my tv is fine only happens when I play ark)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    How to handle boss fights?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 12:16 AM PDT

    Me and my buddy just attempted gamma valguero bosses with like 8 rexes 1 yuty 1 daedon and the rest being a misfit band of velanos, dire bears and thyla's. Every dino was bred, 100% imprint and around 250-280

    our armor was in the thousands and we had 700% pumps and all we managed to get down was the dragon.

    All three came at once and we got hella washed

    submitted by /u/HanzoOneTrick
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox players who had your stuff scammed by Vall (aka Chaos Crew). We have multiple cryo fridges full of dinos that we are trying to return to their rightful owners

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    If you were scammed by someone named Vall, his gamertag was qfif or EasyClap and he was a part of Chaos Crew, a friend of his felt bad about the scamming and returned all of our dinos to us as well as everyone else on our server. He also gave us all of the other dinos to find their rightful owners (every single dino he had was stolen).

    The only thing is that we are only giving back dinos with proof. If it was imprinted by you, tell me your in-game character name and Sample Number (you hover over your Speciman Implant in your inventory to get the number) and what dino you are missing. Alternatively, you can tell us who imprinted your dino or show us a picture of your missing dino.

    PM me on Reddit and I will do my best to find out if we have it. We have a LOT of dinos to sift through and with cryo timers, it takes a while so it might take us a week to figure out if we have it.

    Thanks for your patience and I hope we can get some of these dinos to their missing owners.

    Most include: Rexes, Theras, Wyverns, Ankies, Velonosaurs, Quetzels, Gigas, Thylas and more!

    submitted by /u/CarbonCamaroZL1
    [link] [comments]

    So i just tried to install ARK and apparently i need 240GB of free space, what the fuck?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 02:43 AM PDT

    how did this happen?

    submitted by /u/Void_0000
    [link] [comments]

    Dino location question

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 11:16 PM PDT

    Ive just started a new base on Valguero. Im located near redwoods 2 on the west side of the small lake. My question is, are there any argentavis close to this location? I want to tame close to the base by luring it into a pen while aggroing it on foot. Currently I have no flying tames and dont want to tame a pteranadon to lure( dont know why but i absolutely hate them).

    submitted by /u/Vexx1214
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make Deinonychus spawn on other maps?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    I love these little guys, but I'd like to use them on some of the story maps, not just Valguero. However is there a way to spawn them in that spawns in their nests also? Not super experienced with altering ini and that sort of thing so wondering if there's a way to do so.

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    Can an enemy ride my wyvern?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    Some friends and I are playing on a 10 slots nitrado server, we are doing simple pvp in valguero since none of us is experienced, and half the players in the server just bought the game. So... Here is the situation, we were raiding one of our friends, about at the end of the raid, all his dangerous tames were dead and I unmounted the wyvern to enter the base and tranq him, how big is my surprise when I get attacked by my own tame! and my whistles doesn't have any effect, we had to kill our own wyvern with a backup mana that my tribemate brought. Also that person accidentally left his tribe early this day and gave him access to admin commands to get his stuff back, my question is: can he really ride my wyvern? or he used a cheat to get access? Thank you all in advance! 😊

    submitted by /u/jaimegago
    [link] [comments]

    20x maturation Yutyrannus breeding, deadon or not?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 07:31 PM PDT

    I'm breeding Yutyrannus on a small PvE 10x taming 20x maturation Valguero server. with this maturation rate, it takes about 9 hours for a baby Yutyrannus to fully mature. I'm trying to find a good solution for a set up that I can leave a few babies to fully mature overnight while i'm offline. Often they die between 70% and 90% of the way through, or make it to full maturation, but then die later while healing.

    no access to tek, plenty of raw meat and cooked meat available.

    My main question here is basically, should I find a way to put enough food in a trough to keep it full till its done healing?like fill an entire trough with raw meat, and another with cooked meat, per dino?

    or.... should i put a deadon next to it on passive heal?

    i'm not sure if deadons are at all viable to leave on passive while you are offline. Do they only heal when its needed? would they just consume all the food at once and waste it?

    and most important, is the deadon heal a more efficient use of the meat itself, or do dinos heal more efficiently just by eating.

    submitted by /u/Shadrach901
    [link] [comments]

    About to boot up arc on my Xbox since 2017, any good servers? Anything I should watch out for? I’m going to try out pvp for the first time....

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 07:15 PM PDT

    No Deathworms in the Ice Cave Rag

    Posted: 29 Aug 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Would anyone know why the deathworms are not spawning on my server in Rag? Drops boss and bears are there but no deathworms. Also, artifact of Strong is like glitched lower into the ground then normal. Dont know whats going on here...

    submitted by /u/MrJizac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel