• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 6, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you're breeding Argies and you finally hatch your super Agry

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 03:34 AM PDT

    I wrote a thing - Ark Mutation Guide

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    True

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    Timer has changed yet again

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    View from The Keep on Valguero.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    Teaser now has snippets of new biomes

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    Look up in the VR experience. You'll see shots of new, unknown biomes of a map. The colour now keeps changing between red, blue and green as well.

    submitted by /u/Thiempje107
    [link] [comments]

    How to start single player with MOSTLY the same settings as "regular" game? (XBOX)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    TLDR: Skip to "what I want"

    Hey, all! I jumped into Ark on official PvE when it was first released in beta or whatever years ago but after a series of smaller glitches kept setting my progress back, there was a major one with the decay timer that wiped out over a year's worth of work - everything I tamed, built, crafted by myself. I explained what happened to the devs and they wouldn't restore anything for me. Old news.

    I was over the game after that but figured I'd keep playing just to watch my buddy on the same server. We didn't play together. He just had a tribe on the other side of the map and I'd visit to look at his progress sometimes.

    Unfortunately, within days of all my stuff being wiped, my character got glitched into the ground and the game saved there so when I joined the server, that's where I was. Stuck in the ground unable to get out. I stopped playing Ark completely.

    What I Want

    I want to get back into the game but it's been two years. When I launched it today, I had no idea what I was even looking at with all these updates and arks and settings. I don't remember what server I was on, if I could even transfer my character progress, I don't know, so I'm just starting from scratch. I never bought any of the expansions.

    I want to start single player, assuming it has everything that would have been available on a regular PvE or PvP in terms of content, story, endgame.

    I want the settings to be the same as whatever they are in the core game, but I wasn't sure if single player defaults are the same as multiplayer defaults? If not, where can I get a list of what to change to set single player up just like multi?

    The only things I want to be different are...

    1) No decay timer crap. What I build or tame, I want it to stay there period, whether I log in or not.

    2) Shorter taming for all dinos. I just don't have the time or patience for anything that takes over an hour or two anymore.

    I can read but because there seem to be multiple settings that mention the same things, I want to be sure I'm changing all of the settings I need to.

    Any links or direct help on how to set it up would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/hyperphonics
    [link] [comments]

    Consumables disappear when transfered to obelisk/beacon

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    As title, i keep encountering this problem. I just started hopping from map to map on officials, but I can't understand how transfer of consumables works. I placed potions in the ob, they disappeared completly. Not in my inventory, not in the data table. Place cooked meat, transfered character, retrieve and.. gone.

    Someone knows if it's a bug or some not written rule?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dax85
    [link] [comments]

    Morellatops on extinction?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    So I noticed that obviously Morellatops spawn on Extinction but you can't actually craft their saddle. What's up with that? Are they not tame able or something? Haven't actually tried as I'm pretty new to Extinction and can't physically tame one at the moment

    submitted by /u/StormyBoi04
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone give a summary of how far we are with the search for the secrets of Genesis?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    I want to get into the secret finding, but I have no clue how far we have come yet, and what has been tried and did not work. I have tried looking through the forums and posts on here, but there are just so many!

    submitted by /u/Woflyz
    [link] [comments]

    Whats so special about color mutations if you can just dye Dino's?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Admin-only access question

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    If I make a door admin-only access does it protect the walls around it from being demolished by other tribe members? Is there a limit or range of this protection? Does it protect all connected structures?

    submitted by /u/Progamingcinema
    [link] [comments]

    Once the countdown ends, how many people will complain about what it reveals?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    Knowing how certain people in the ARK community, let's play a guessing game on how many people are going to complain about, yet again, STOP MAKING DLC, FIX MESHING YOU BAD DEVS.

    I bet 30% of this sub lol

    submitted by /u/IAmTooSpecial
    [link] [comments]

    Altering Valguero's Broodmother to unlock Tek Replicator?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    I've been searching around trying to find out how to edit the Broodmother on Valguero to unlock the Tek replicator upon defeat but I just haven't been able to find any useful information. I even downloaded the beacon app as it promised that it would be able to edit any loot drop and I had seen someone in the steam forums say you could use it for this but the user interface for beacon is so unintuitive it hurts. even if someone can tell me the basics of editing a boss's tek engrams I can take it from there, I just have no idea what .ini commands would 1) alter a creature's loot drop and 2) drop an engram as loot instead of a blueprint.

    submitted by /u/ChadaMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    ArkMapShare.com adds resource overlays to 8 maps

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Ark boss fight with rhino's | Valguero Base Tour update + Medium Bosses

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    i did a thing. fully functional too ��

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    First Wyvern

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    Hi all, preparing to steal my first ever Wyvern Egg (Valguero) anyone got any tips or tricks?

    Have prepared 6 Pteranodons as throw aways if I happen to die whilst in the trenches haha.

    submitted by /u/Shaker624
    [link] [comments]

    Genuine question, why does everyone think the countdown is for a DLC called Genesis?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    I've just seen it crop up a lot in the past several days and was wondering if the title "Genesis" was found in a code or something, or if there was some other reason the community seems to have decided to call it that. Or is it just a nickname?

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    What is it? Why encoded?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 01:58 AM PDT

    Massive Carno from Meshers (k9) getting wiped I small tribes

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 01:23 AM PDT

    New Channel

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Hey Guys and Girls!!!!

    I started a new channel with all you could ever need to know on Valguero!!! Check it out if you have a second! :)

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSPw-W5YmP3wLJnA16Q5hA?view_as=subscriber

    Thank you! :)

    submitted by /u/accidangles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel