• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 14, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - How I Feel Farming Polymer

    ARK: Survival Evolved - How I Feel Farming Polymer


    How I Feel Farming Polymer

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 09:54 PM PDT

    Thank you valgueho devs. (2)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 04:20 AM PDT

    Thank you valgueho devs.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    This needs to become a thing in Ark, NOW!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Booting up Ark b like

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    Do you like the colors ��

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    Ark characters be like

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    My friend sent this to me. They made a jerGLOa lol

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    Spike spike spike ... Spike spike now wheres that middle spike

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    NON-Boosted unofficial server! No official lag or BS - (Ps4 - Nitrado - USA)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Just killed my first titan.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 07:03 PM PDT

    Looking for server recommendations.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Me and a few buddies are ARK PC veterans wanting to give the game another shot. We would like to live in a PVP Official Server, in which the tribes's power is balanced. We are looking for a server that has a society with trading and nice people. We are looking forward to reading your recommendations =).

    Edit: We're up for any map.

    submitted by /u/hasppyjack
    [link] [comments]

    I dont think i deserve to play anymore, I never thought this could happen.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Question about Chalicotherium - Torpor Damage

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    Hey All,

    Haven't found much info on this so figured someone might know here. I had the idea to try and use a Chalicotherium or a Rock Elemental to try and knock out a Karkinos instead of using a catapult or cannon.

    Does the rock throw from either of these creatures inflict torpor damage or would it just end up killing a Karkinos?

    I have personally never attempted this but I figured this could be a very easy way for me to get a Karkinos tamed since re positioning would be much easier versus using a cannon or catapult. Even with using a trap.

    Let me know if anyone has any info on this or if there are any other posts discussing this topic.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Shalebale
    [link] [comments]

    Why are so many people afraid of Abberation?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    I never really understood the fear or hatred of this map. In my opinion its the second best map just behind SE. I understand a lot of the pain of this map is just because of Ravagers, but once you learn how to deal with them they really arent bad to deal with in the slightest. Honestly, I fear Raptors more than Ravagers. Basilisks are also a constant struggle to deal with and those are one of the only things I fear in Abberation. If you hate or are afraid of Abberation, please let me know why so I can finally understand.

    submitted by /u/Killert00ster
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the point of fibercraft/instatame, and high boosted servers

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    Generally just curious, I've played this game since release and even official now has upped its rates 4x from the original rates, so not having the grind always seemed boring to me. Now understand spending 4.5 days to 100% imprint a wyvern is absurd and generally I enjoy 5-10x servers, but the whole infinite weight, 500x community seems unfun to me. Whats your opinion?

    submitted by /u/blueiguanadon
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized my modded game turned into pokémon.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    Any1 know when the valguaro spawns maps will be on the wiki

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    This is a Title

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    Looking for a dedicated server on 24/7 with people actually on it. Looking for reasonable rates (x10 or less). HMU if you own or know of one!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    I'm on pc windows version (Xbox) I want the server to be one of the free dlc

    submitted by /u/MRSteak02
    [link] [comments]

    I need help— PS4

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    I am struggling to get Wyvern milk and I need some help? I'm only level 74 but this is my first Wyvern hatching. The egg is level 49– and I need to get milk before I hatch him. Every time I go to the trench there's only Male Wyverns. Should I kill them all and wait for respawn?

    submitted by /u/l0wkeyl0k1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel