• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Snuggle time!

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Snuggle time!


    Snuggle time!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    Nice to see even after all these updates, random face-planting ichthyosaurs are still a thing

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    I found this image on a nature subreddit, and all I see is myself screaming with an egg in my arms with Drakes in hot pursuit

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    Argie Color Breeding

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    This post on r/tumblr made me think of this game

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 10:19 PM PDT

    What tool is best for harvesting Tek dinos?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Invisible Ice Wyverns??

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    Ark.gg/g Teaser decoded

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    Almost flew straight through those trees... IT'S A TRAP!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    "Travel to another server" not showing.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    Hi. Im trying to setup a cluster using nitado. I have enables CrossArk and generated a ClusterId, that is on both servers.When i open up the terminal, there's no "travel to another server" option.Does anyone what i could have done wrong?Thanks in advance.

    Picture: https://i.imgur.com/dKIsCX0.png

    submitted by /u/PhillipOH
    [link] [comments]

    Duped Meks, broken Ark PvP.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:41 AM PDT

    I was pulled up on by a mega tribe (xbox one), they got 20 people on server and then continued to suicide throw meks at my base. They would fly straight up to my turrets and get 1 sword swing before getting shot out of their mek. My 5 man tribe held them off for nearly an hour, we killed over 10 meks and they never used one soaker. I also noticed they were using the same lvl 250 squids. I love ark but this game is very broken at this moment. I have filed a code of conduct violations on the players involved and have multiple forms of evidence including videos, tribe logs, and most of their in game names with gamertags.

    I don't expect to recover any of my losses but I do hope there are some actions against the one exploiting the game.

    submitted by /u/M-dizzle18
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the point of increasing difficulty setting in single player for me?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    I play single player only right now. I'm a pretty new player. I was playing at max difficulty to get high level dinos in the game but people said that also sets the bosses to almost impossible levels to beat for single player. I was thinking about what the point of having 120-150 dinos instead of like max level 40-60 dinos really is. Is there anything else besides having a bigger number that i'm missing out on? I'm thinking of just wiping all dinos and setting difficulty at .3 or .4 so I can actually beat the map, explore everywhere, and start trying the other maps. If i'm missing out on something by doing this I'd love to know though. Thanks

    submitted by /u/hulldatzet
    [link] [comments]

    Download error

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    I am trying to download ark from the windows 10 store and whenever it reaches 45G downloaded it says error and restarts. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/exin22
    [link] [comments]

    I think my ark broke

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    When we tame a dino are we befriending them or enslaving them

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    Xbox mouse and keyboard?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    I got a job overseas and couldn't bring my pc. I bought an Xbox and got ark. I was looking everywhere and couldn't find a definite answer. Can I use keyboard and mouse on Xbox for ark? I hate using the controller. I'm use to playing on pc.

    submitted by /u/cbraddy22
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone found any thylas on valegro?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    I have been trying to find one to tame for caves and such but haven't had any luck. Searched the red woods and not once have I found those little bastards. If you happen to know where some are please let me know.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Slippinghalo42
    [link] [comments]

    Trust me I’m wise

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    My ab base on official

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    Where should I park my raft to avoid raiders? (The island)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    Don't count the snow bione because I currently don't own the fur armor... Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Jahsehz
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    I just bought Ark and i started downloading the 62gb update and it froze at 13.1%.And it says that the game is "ready to start" but when i start it i can't play it but i can open options and the other stuff

    submitted by /u/Bogdy_99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel