• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 31, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Took this photo yesterday thought it looked cool

    ARK: Survival Evolved Took this photo yesterday thought it looked cool


    Took this photo yesterday thought it looked cool

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    Ark is pretty

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    Spontaneus crash/shutdown randomly

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Started playing again and I have this problem where on the island my game just closes itself instantly, seemingly for no reason. It usually happens whenever I try to mine metal, but only after about 4-5hits. I've tried other maps and they all work fine. There is no crash notice, no error logs. It just "alt-f4" itself. And this is not limited to mining metal.

    Specs:

    i7 6700k, gtx1070, win10, 16gb ram. I run the game on a separate hard drive which isn't nearly as fast as an SSD, but my install is close to 250gb, so running the game on an SSD isn't an option.

    Note: I also have this weird thing where the "music" that plays when a new character spawns just "lags", cuts out and whatnot.

    submitted by /u/sisrace
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Editor - no way to install/verify

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 01:15 AM PDT

    I have Ark Editor folder moved to another drive and now I always get error "Install failed could not download installation information MD-0011". Renaming folder, editing "manifest" files, even if launcher start to verify files - same error in the end. In log files "errorCode" : "errors.com.epicgames.launcher.no_download_access", "errorMessage" : "Download access to this application is currently disallowed. App: ARKDevKit". So much frustration with this useless launcher.

    submitted by /u/A-tg
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know about the egg limit for Dinos? Sorry if this is common knowledge, I’m new to Ark.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    I've been looking online but can't find a definitive answer. I know the limit is 6 eggs, but is it 6 eggs per species? Or just 6 eggs altogether in a space, regardless of species?

    Just wanted to know before I go make a kibble farm with various species of the same egg type.

    Many thanks! And sorry if this is widely known but couldn't find it on the net, so thought would as you guys 🙂

    submitted by /u/EzzPezz143
    [link] [comments]

    Render Problem (Bubble/circle arround me)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 02:21 AM PDT

    Dunno why but whenever i join an online server (doesn't amtter which one) i get a "Render Bubble" arround my character. Everything out of it is poorly rendered, unless i move close to it. No matter if there are structured or dinos nearby or not....

    For example:

    My Metal Ore changes it form depending on how far away i am, ~1-2 foundations. WHen i move closer the metal ore is rendered properly.

    I have no clue what is causing it....trying to fix it since several days now. Also it does only happen on online server, a newly created singleplayer world had no issues.

    submitted by /u/DemikunXx
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give me the name of this song? I have this little snippet of the menu music but can't find it again.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 12:42 AM PDT

    Dodo kibble bug?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    Hello all, sorry for the rushed post, but it's a hectic life out there playing solo on valguero official 2x weekend.

    I'm having trouble with making dodo kibble. I have a cooking pot that I placed on a raft and I've placed 5 dodo eggs in. A stack of mejo. 30 carrots. A stack of fiber. Water. Stack of cooked meat.

    I have used sparkpowder, wood, and thatch for tinder. I've used water bags and jars.

    I think I've tried it all, no kibble. Just spoiled cooked meat.

    I've done this so many times before. What is going on? I know sometimes things bug, but ...I wouldn't have imagined dodo kibble.

    submitted by /u/TheSilvermanCometh
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox SinglePlayer) Deep sea loot crate farm

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    I'm attempting to put a raft over every spawn location with a bed, gear, and probably and Ichthy or something. Is there a better way to do it? Also, how to deal with Leeds?

    submitted by /u/thackattack42
    [link] [comments]

    Non-dedicated to dedicated on xbox

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    So here is the situation:

    After I got an xbox one x, I kept my original one in case I needed it. For the last week or so me and my friend have been playing together on a non-dedicated server hosted by me. Between tethering and differences in when we're online it's starting to get a bit annoying for both of us.

    I have two accounts, both own ark and are on each xbox. I want to use my original xbox and account 2 to host a dedicated server for us to play on so I can keep using my one x and account 1.

    Question: Is this possible? If so, how is it done?

    submitted by /u/minusRyan
    [link] [comments]

    Waypoint/Map overhaul addon?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    Anyone know a good waypoint or complete map remake with good waypoint/Pinning system?

    submitted by /u/MrDeeZeee
    [link] [comments]

    How to get more player

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    I started a new ps4 dedicated server for about a month now. Anyone have tips on how to attract more players

    submitted by /u/jakefrmstateferm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel