• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 31, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Basically me

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Basically me


    Basically me

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    Always at the worst times

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    This is my first ever spino(female). Any name suggestions???

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 12:40 AM PDT

    I got twin Troodon babies. I understood the odds for twins are low, but this is my second set within 3 days. Not complaining tho. :P

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    The dinos right before they’re neutered

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    Credit to u/TesEtch

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 12:05 AM PDT

    This should be our new spider-insert thing here-seeing as we’ve lost spoodermun

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Playing ARK for the first time like

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    What will happen if my tames mature into adults in this 2 by 2 1 high

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    I took this today and think it looks cool so I decided to share it

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    Ark Theories 01

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 01:22 AM PDT

    Valgulero is Aberration and not the way we all think. So if any of you have played on Valguero you just have seen the Aberration Trench. Remember Diana set the Tek Bomb destroying the surface of Aberration and leaving it charred and destroyed , Valguero was that surface. Helena I believe said the Rock Drakes adapted quickly, who do they look similar to, wait the new dino... Deinonychus! They have feathers, a climbing ability, both have to steal their eggs if you want one. Can you not see this. Helena said the Managarmr looked like an Ice Wyvern. She went to Scorched but not Ragnarok so how could she see them or even know they existed. Valguero. Inside the Wyvern Trench there lays the Ice Wyvern that's how she knew what they were. Here is one of my favourite pieces of evidence. Aberration had a functioning Cave System before the detonation. Want more compelling evidence here it is. The reason why we don't get Rock Drakes, Nameless, Reapers and Basilisks. The Rock Drakes haven't evolved or mutated, same with the Basilisk who might be a subspecies of the Titaniboa, they both have similar abilities. The reason why we don't have the Reapers and Nameless is they simply haven't been made by Rockwell and the element!

    Here's you boi signing out.

    submitted by /u/CzechOurselves
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero is one of my favorite maps!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 08:58 PM PDT

    Why is ark so bloody big

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    Seriously it's 141 gb for me.

    Also why is it different for everyone

    submitted by /u/BaconCircuit
    [link] [comments]

    Ark mods

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    If I download mods on pc ,the Microsoft store version of ark, and host a non dedicated server can my friend on Xbox also play on it?

    submitted by /u/TobyW123
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Fire Wyverns

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    So I bought a server for my friends and I to play Valguero on and the first couple days there were hella fire wyverns but now they aren't spawning. Ice Wyverns aren't a problem but the Fire ones are straight gone. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix? I tried to turning up their spawning in the server settings but that has yet to work too. It's been like 3 weeks and there's only been 1 hatched fire Wyvern(stole it early on before they all despawned)

    submitted by /u/Shaarkzy
    [link] [comments]

    Light my way

    Posted: 30 Aug 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    What is the best way to get wyvern eggs on scorched earth?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    My wife and I started a fresh playthrough on SE and we're about ready to start gathering eggs. I've built a comb next to the scar but I was wondering if anyone had a better way of getting eggs.

    submitted by /u/InfinityWatch92
    [link] [comments]

    Pump me up about buying the genesis season pass please

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    The best 2x2 solo base imo

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    Resources aren’t spawning

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    Hi everyone I play solo on console and was wondering if there's anything I can do to make the resources spawn back into the map such as metal and obsidian. I don't have anything built in the area where everything's at and I fly away and eventually come back but nothing spawned back. I checked around and all the posts I found are kinda old and was more so people guessing on how to fix it nobody had a real answer. I was wondering if anybody on here knows of a new way to fix this problem. Thanks

    submitted by /u/ChromosomesFourSale
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding and raising a baby

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    So, I was wondering if it's possible for me to leave my dinos over night to days at a time, once they turn into juveniles with a feeding trough near them.

    But it seems like throwing meat into the feeding trough wont last me long enough, any tips to maximise the time I can go offline without having to constantly watch the baby dinos grow up?

    submitted by /u/SirAsh8251
    [link] [comments]

    Hopefully this is better arkone banned me I'm guessing for spam but what ev

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    How to get hooked again

    Posted: 31 Aug 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    I have played a lot of ARK. I have about 1100 hours, but i just don't really feel like playing anymore. I love the game but it's getting a bit boring. My friend wants to play ARK but can't till he gets a new computer, and i really wanna play it again. I just have no idea how to get hooked.

    Every time i see people posting anything i think "Imma play some ARK and it's gonna be great!" but it's just a bit boring. But i feel like playing again when i see pictures from ARK. Does anyone know how to get hooked again?

    TLDR: I wanna get hooked on ARK again. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/SebHjoellund2201
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel