• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 28, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - When you make behemoth gates for your base.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - When you make behemoth gates for your base.


    When you make behemoth gates for your base.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 02:06 AM PDT

    If they’re gonna end up going so far, they could at least have the decency to land as well.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Should i be concerned....

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 01:41 AM PDT

    Is there a better way to farm charcoal? Or am I doing it absolutely right with 12 campfires on my wall?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    Scariest most depressing thing you can do

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    Dire wolf color mutations irl.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    True story lol

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 03:46 PM PDT

    I hate my internet. Or Ark. Maybe Steam.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    Did you know...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 04:24 AM PDT

    Pressing SPRINT while transferring items to your inventory (SHIFT+T) only transfers half of the stack.

    2970 hours in ARK and I have just found out that!!

    submitted by /u/mAnYaK15
    [link] [comments]

    For all you beach bobs

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Fastest way to collect stone?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    I currently don't have ps+ so I can't play online*I wouldn't want to anyway) and I've been playing solo mode ever since I've gotten the game.

    I've recently started building a stone fence but I need a lot of stone.

    Is there a faster way to collect a lot of stone? A certain dinosaur or tool that collects a lot within a short time?

    submitted by /u/DazedHOMOsapien
    [link] [comments]

    Question about mods

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Is steam workshop the best place to find mods or is there a different place I can go? Which mods do you recommend using for extra Dino's?

    submitted by /u/Instant_screamin
    [link] [comments]

    0% GPU usage and capped @ 30 frames only in ARK

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    0% GPU usage and capped @ 30 frames only in ARK

    Every other game I have works fine at 100% GPU usage and plenty-o-frames but ARK seems to not be utilizing my GPU properly and it's capped at 30 frames no matter what the settings are, it doesn't seem like it's only able to reach 30 frames, it looks like it's actually capped. I'll attach a screenshot of Afterburner.

    Edit: Also, if I tab the focus on another program, it switches to using my GPU and the frames shoot up. (See pic. 2)

    Edit 2: I downloaded and tried some other games from the Microsoft Store, and it actually happens with all games I download from that source (Except Gears 4 for some reason?), not just ARK. Still have no idea why.

    Specs:

    Ryzen 5 3600

    MSI Tomahawk B450

    AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB

    16GB DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM

    https://i.redd.it/irndsdc297j31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/p6x3bjbu97j31.jpg

    submitted by /u/Mankurft
    [link] [comments]

    this butters my croissant

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    ichthyornis were the raiders of ark before people got good.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    Ark merch

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 04:18 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but is there anywhere I can buy a theri plushie or figure or something?

    submitted by /u/heroineharibo
    [link] [comments]

    Spawns for Crystal isles or wiki

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    Is there a website or wiki of the spawns in Crystal isle? I remember hearing that it would have all creatures spawn. In particular I wanted to find a gas bag so if anyone knows about those spawns I'm all ears.

    submitted by /u/samithedood
    [link] [comments]

    An army to defend my great base

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 08:09 PM PDT

    Crypods can now be crafted in an obelisk? Great for early game.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 12:29 AM PDT

    Cloning Tag

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    So my friend killed my griffin the other day and we cloned his griffin with the tek cloning chamber so that I could have a good griffin again. However no matter what I change the name to there is still "[Clone]" in its name. Just wondering if there is any way to get rid of this.

    submitted by /u/Cheese4o
    [link] [comments]

    I'm the boss

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    Never wanna see another Dodo again after that challenge

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    Any reason why Non-Dedicated Servers can't have passwords?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    With Non-Dedicated servers (on Xbox) basically being either locked to 'only the host can play on the server' or 'completely open for anyone to join', it seems like paying for a Dedicated server is basically the only option for you when making a friend-only server. You're pretty much forced to pay for a Dedicated server if you don't want to eventually get griefed.

    And my question comes back; why can't we password protect Non-Dedicated servers?

    I can't think of a single reason why, other than because of money.

    submitted by /u/Papa_Swish
    [link] [comments]

    OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention= help

    Posted: 28 Aug 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    I run an unoffical server...and i have OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=True...however the turrets wont take bullets

    submitted by /u/Natgeochan64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel