• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 10, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Did the glare/bloom problem get even worse lately?

    ARK on Xbox One Did the glare/bloom problem get even worse lately?


    Did the glare/bloom problem get even worse lately?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/rxNXgCi

    After diddling around on other maps for a while, I finally decided to come back to The Island to do some proper progression. I usually hate the drama around saying "this is unplayable," but honestly, it comes close. I can survive with gamma turned all the way down, but as soon as I'm even facing another direction it's way too dark. Is it just me, or did this recently get worse?

    I've tried 'r.bloomquality 0', 'r.lightshafts 0', 'r.lightshaftquality.0' (all from admin console on a private dedi server hosted from a Win10 PC) and tinkering with every option in the menu. None seem to improve things in any significant way. Gamma, as mentioned, does make it less blinding, but the detail is still lost and it's way, way too dark in every other situation.

    Has anyone discovered anything that actually improves this, even if only for one play session? It's a literal headache inducer and this seems like a really dumb thing to need to stop playing the game for.

    submitted by /u/Nyrin
    [link] [comments]

    Is anybody else not able to find their server when you search for it

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    Cant transfer off server after accidentally duping

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 02:41 AM PDT

    Got on last night and transferred to an extinction server to mess around, noticed when I spawned in I had double the number of stimulant and the stack of bolas on my bar was topped off. In my inventory was an exact copy of the armor I had equipped, with the same durability missing. After awhile I went to transfer back, it doesnt do anything when I hit "join with survivor". I uploaded all my items and dropped the extra armor because it would "refreshing inventory" until time out when I tried to upload it. Could I be flagged so I cant transfer?

    submitted by /u/Marvelous_Marv
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel