• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 11, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One I did this and now I have a lot of enemies

    ARK on Xbox One I did this and now I have a lot of enemies


    I did this and now I have a lot of enemies

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    I just completed my biggest project yet, based off of Aaron Longstaff's design. This took me a week to finish.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    Feels good to be the Alpha Tribe. This is the story where I tell you how I dominated the server and how you should too.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    I started out as a normal player getting back online every day to discover that I was raided. It was nice. One day I decided that I'd grind later and I'd focus more on getting more tribemates. Once I did that(10 tribemates) we finally tamed ourselves a good ol' argy together. However this really mean guy with the username of CamoMan, decided to mount his turret and shoot Bucky(the argy) out of the sky. We had beef with him now. Together we devised a plan to take him down. Everyday he did a metal run. He had a base on the beach near Far's Peak(the North East mountain). We wore ghillie suits, and hid. As he exited his base, we took aim, but with tranq darts. We fired and he fell unconscious. We took his stuff and then force fed him biotoxin, until he died. This way he didn't know who killed him. We did this with several other tribes, and they didnt even think it was us. We finally built that metal base we dreamed of and got ourselves some turrets. Oh how I love auto turrets. Theres never a better feeling when an Alpha Tribe's Quetzal gets shot out of the sky. Oh wait. An ALPHA TRIBE. Sorry. THE Alpha tribe. They decided that war was on. We knew we'd get demolished. Alpha tribe had gigas at their disposal and very high level members. All members had either Flak, Riot, and some even had Tek on them. We're gonna die, I told myself. The best we had was flak, and they'd brought some arthros to get rid of armor too. They brought stimulants to prevent getting knocked. We weren't prepped for the raid that followed. The C4s blew up our walls and they stormed inside. We escaped base with our guns. Somebody said we should surround base and whenever they exit, we killed them. We went along with that. And it was over for the alpha tribe. I mean sure... we had to grind to get some walls fixed up, but overall it was a win for us. It was strange how they decided not to strike back to get back their TEK but whatever. They didn't mess with us anymore. We now have better tools than them, and we have 50 tribe members. We're known as the other alpha tribe, but thats temporary. Soon we'll be THE ALPHA TRIBE.

    submitted by /u/HummusBeing
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve got some serious beef with this tribe

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Base Idea Rag Redwoods Plat

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    Playing on fibercraft and would like to build on redwoods plat on rag. I need ideas for the best defenses/turret tower designs. I could make almost anything just need ideas .

    submitted by /u/Richard5303
    [link] [comments]

    If I get a gaming laptop, can I upkeep my base on the Xbox servers when I am away?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel