• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 22, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - From a moms fb group lol

    ARK: Survival Evolved - From a moms fb group lol


    From a moms fb group lol

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    Giga please

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    This tribe is asking me to leave this server because it is “theirs” and if not the kill me which I don’t have a lot but still stupid. I hate alpha and mega tribes who think they control the place

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    Official servers in a nutshell

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    Gotta do what you gotta do

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 11:11 PM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 10:59 PM PDT

    Ark Survival Evolved PC - Scorched Earth DLC

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    Ark Survival Evolved PC - Scorched Earth DLC

    I bought the DLC failing to realize it said PC. I'm on Xbox so I do not need the code. Enjoy

    https://i.redd.it/qzep4ii0d6o31.png

    submitted by /u/DreamyJeeny
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    First attempt at breeding

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    We SKINNED the Overseer!!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    New Ark challenge for y'all. No engram challenge. You may use the level 1 engrams you start with. Other than that it's blueprints and finds only.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 12:45 AM PDT

    [QUESTION] Someone please tell me what is this dino called.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Another thumbnail

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 04:45 PM PDT

    Gladiator Battle Event on our server

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    Just like the title says come over and join in on the gladiator battle if you feel like it you might even enjoy our server and stay since we do this quiet often ! :D

    thats the discord link to see our server rules and stuff or chat with other players from our server : https://discord.gg/ht5GHa3

    and this is the direct link to our server : steam://connect/172.107.16.147:28815/

    well i hope i see you there

    submitted by /u/FruitCrewCaveman
    [link] [comments]

    Do any of you tech experts know what the average frame rates would be on this laptop i’m going to buy,

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    I'm probably going to run in High settings (although this computer can run it on epic/ultra, don't know the highest setting name lol) but anyways here is the specs for it

    Omen by HP 2019 17-Inch Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-9750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 (8 GB), 16 GB RAM, 512 GB Solid-State Drive, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (17-cb0090nr, Shadow Black).

    I've seen YT videos of ark being ran on these computers but they were older models with lower specs then mine. So I wasn't sure what i'd get Anyways thanks!

    submitted by /u/Potxtoe
    [link] [comments]

    How stupid can you be?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    Are these rare?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    !{BRAND NEW LOW X XBOX SERVER}!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Umm... is this normal??

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Extinction Wasteland

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    I just bought Extinction, I know I'm way late, but I've been looking for a job forever...

    Anyway, I'm playing single player, pretty early on and I got a kind of crappy Rex. He's level 152 atm, and I've noticed the corrupted creatures do a shitton of damage. I'm trying to move everything out to the desert area from the sanctuary since I've just built a new base there. Will my Rex survive the trip through the wasteland with all those corrupted creatures out there?

    submitted by /u/Argiope92
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna start multiplayer, but it’s kinda overwhelming.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    So I got the game yesterday, and I adore it. I think I've got a good enough grasp that I want to go into a (PVE) server, but like, I'm scared everyone else would be so ahead of me that I'd never really be able to catch up. So I'm kind of at a loss, because single player is fun, but I think multiplayer could be great

    submitted by /u/HonkeyDoodler
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know a good place to find high level Rexes on the island?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 01:20 AM PDT

    I know where Rexes spawn but I was wondering where you see them the most Thanks

    submitted by /u/OpposedLime
    [link] [comments]

    My ark experience so far...

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    Started the game 4 weeks ago. I actually hit up this subreddit to see if anyone would be willing to teach me the game. I got picked up by some really cool people who showed me how to do everything and we had a nice small tribe of 7 or so experienced members.

    Unbeknownst to me, server transfers for PS4 were turned off. Everything was good and fine. We were having a fun time grinding and taming Dino's. I had many new experiences and bonded a lot with these guys. We grinded for days on end building up and taming new creatures. We were allied with all the other tribes on the server. I stole my first wyvern egg. I built my own wyvern trap. I raised the wyvern myself and was planning on getting 100% imprint. It was an incredibly fun and peaceful time and I was so excited to have many more adventures with my very own wyvern.

    Then rumors started that server transfers were coming back for the PS4. My tribemates became worried. They explained to me that it was going to be a rough time. We began making preparations: underwater vaults, more turrets and ammo, etc. It was still fun, but there was this air of impending doom that i didn't really understand, at least at the time.

    Friday: server transfers come back up. Within the day we were wiped. I was online, I watched the dinos and golems descend on our home. I watched as the gates fell, as the death notifications appeared on my screen. I watched as my home for the past 2 weeks went up in flames. I watched as my wyvern who had barely reached adolescence the day before was mercilessly slaughtered. I cried. I cried like a fucking child as everything I had spent hundreds of hours on was taken from me. I'm not embarrassed to admit that it hit me really fucking hard.

    In the aftermath my tribemates tried to scramble what we could and seek shelter in our allies base. When their base was wiped we took what we could and hauled ass to a new server.

    It was a new beginning. A low pop server where we could rebuild. I spent a whole week rebuilding. Yesterday I had finally gathered enough materials for a new industrial forge. I signed off for the night, excited to see how much more we could build now that we have the Indy forge!

    This morning I wake up and grab breakfast with my girlfriend. She has a 5k run supporting ovarian cancer today, so I head home and turn on the old PS4. I log in to ark and join the new server. I'm greeted with the respawn screen. At the top in red letters it says that I was killed by a Mek. There are no more beds to respawn at where our base was. I don't even spawn in. I don't have to. I know that even if I can somehow make it over to where our base used to be without a flying mount, there wouldn't even be anything left.

    I'm done with this game. I'm done with megatribes bringing over hordes of Gigas, Golems, Reapers, Wyverns and Meks to demolish a tribe that isn't even 1/100th their own size while I sleep. I'm done with spending hundreds of hours grinding for something that's going to be demolished in one hour by a giant group of assholes with nothing better to do. I thought about switching to PVE but I've heard people over there are just as if not more toxic. Half of my old tribe is gone, we were down to 3 members. There just doesn't seem to be a point when you can have everything taken from you at any time. It doesn't even make sense considering that there's nothing inside our base that these cucks even need. They're walking around on level 300+ tames destroying bases with nothing more than a fabricator and a few ramshackle blueprints inside.

    I just don't get it. Maybe it's because I've only played the game for 4 weeks, but I just don't see the appeal any more. I'm happy that everyone else here seems to be having fun, but I am not. If you enjoy the circle of building up, raiding and being raided, getting wiped and rebuilding again then all the power to you my friend. I just don't really enjoy it any more.

    TL;DR I'm quitting the game because once server transfers came back up Megatribes and constant cross raiding made life hell for my small tribe just trying to get by.

    submitted by /u/skeuzofficial
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel