• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 22, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved I've done it! My masterpiece!

    ARK: Survival Evolved I've done it! My masterpiece!


    I've done it! My masterpiece!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    New player, never played a survival game before in my life

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 07:02 AM PDT

    Any tips? Trailer looked cool riding dinosaurs, but how hard is it all?

    submitted by /u/Princeofldn
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Single Player Ark Transfer

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    Hello, I've been googling for an answer but haven't found a solid answer; what happens to my base/items if I transfer my character and some dinos to another map?

    For reference, I'm currently on Ragnarok. If I want to upload my character and some dinos to Island or Extinction, will my base, items and rest of my tames still be there when I want to go back to Ragnarok? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/orangebird2
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Dino Spawn Map

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    I play on my friend's personal server, and we changed over to the Valguero map. He is wanting to add some dino spawns, but it's best to wait for a spawn map. So far no luck. Does anyone know if there is a dino spawn map anywhere we haven't looked, or if there is one in the making?

    submitted by /u/DustyStarr18
    [link] [comments]

    Wildcard Balancing in a nutshell

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 04:55 PM PDT

    And this is why English is hard

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    My xbox keeps signing me out

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 03:49 AM PDT

    I play ark extinction on my xbox and while playing it just says "Bye * my name* " and signs me out.

    When i sign in again my game didnt save and it rolled back like an hour or little less.

    Is there any fix or ill just have to live with it?

    submitted by /u/ilusfarm558
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to populate

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 12:17 AM PDT

    Silly question that everyone asks

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    I have like 6300 hours in the game so I'm by no means a noob but I still have yet to know whether it's possible to defeat the bosses on theisland, scorched, aberration, and extinction completely solo without setting changes. What I mean is the only settings changed are those that set it to official standards with levels spawning up to 150.

    So yeah, I just want to know if anyone knows for certain whether it's possible to beat the island solo without nerfing bosses, increasing breeding/imprinting, etc. Just completely official settings. Just to clarify I've beaten the bosses multiple times while they were nerfed / while I had tamed dinos perlevelstatmultipliers and imprintingstatmultiplier jacked up.

    submitted by /u/neddythenoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Creature Transfer

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    I play single player on xbox one....I need to get a certain resource and/or creature from another map. I currently play on valguero....so my question is can i upload mount and then download it on another map once I open up the new nap....

    Also im sorry if this is confusing..or a noob question I have never uploaded a dino and I dont wanna lose one!

    EDIT: Or if someone could explain how creature transfers work on xbox thatd be great.

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Sequoia
    [link] [comments]

    Blow Through Any Wall - Ark Survival Evolved

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 11:24 PM PDT

    Blow Through Any Wall - Ark Survival Evolved, interesting video

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWgNiBO5CVA

    submitted by /u/JohnDeW737
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have that twitch clip of the guy that got dev wiped while he was discussing Dino prices in real money?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 08:31 PM PDT

    Was talking to a friend today about this guy's video and magically can't find it. Anyone have it?

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    raising deino's

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    raising deino's

    Who wants one? :] believe it or not there are 80 in this screen shot. Just wondering what stats everyone else has, smart breeder updated and now has deino's stats included

    official pve 562 server PC

    https://i.redd.it/dl41w210c2o31.png

    submitted by /u/JohnDeW737
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel