• Breaking News

    Friday, September 27, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I love memes

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I love memes


    I love memes

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    Asshole Dino V.2

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 02:41 AM PDT

    When you discover Nvidia Ansel....

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 09:53 PM PDT

    You know you have a problem when the first thing you see are microraptors.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    Dont talk to me or my son again!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 02:40 AM PDT

    I don’t think I need to say anything really

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    This is beautiful

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    When someone tries to kill a raptor with a parasaur

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    tusos happen!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    In a world where standing torches and air-cons don't exist.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 04:48 PM PDT

    This big boye spawned a few meters away from my base :0 first one I’ve seen!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    Main reasons I refuse to go there anymore.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    Made this at 5:00 in the morning

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Tired of losing your hard work ?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    Dads on Ark is a cluster of servers run by Mom's and Dads just having some fun. We welcome anyone to our server to join in the fun with us. The server is boosted to make playing easier for people that can only play an hour to 2 hours a day. We have a community watch channel on our discord where players register their tribe and time zones so you can see who plays when you do. Everyone is helpful and watches out for one another. Admins are always available to assist.

    Maps are: The Island 20 slots Ragnarok 10 slots Valguero ,Aberration and Extinction have 10 slots each on Rotation Map (changes so you can tame dinos, do bosses etc) changes based on what players want to do. Mostly stays on extinction.

    XP: x3 Harvesting: x5 Taming: x5 Baby hatch: x50 Baby Mature Speed : 50 Food/Drink drain: 0.75 Unlimited Respec: On Anyone Can Cuddle: On Cave Flyers: On Corpse Locator: On Max Dino Level: 150. 180 for Tek and 190 for Wyverns Spoil timer: x3

    Server runs Stack Mod Times 10 and custom for items like Milk and Prime.

    Dinos and players gain small boost in weigh

    Public crafting base: Red Ob The Island Blue Ob Ragnarok

    Public teleporters on maps once you unlock it. (We run boss runs for this should you want it)

    Rules are simple. Create a player and tribe name when joining. The generic name (Human) is not allowed. No building in loot caves No pillar spam Clean up old bases and taming pens. No stealing other tribes eggs and gear These are the basic rules. For more visit our Discord for voting, information and ideas.

    We run events: Rino Racing Building comps Boss Runs And many more that come with rewards.

    Admins offer Element and tribute item moving from map to map to make life easier (See Discord) We have an Admin Shop in Discord We look forward to meeting you !

    Discord: https://discord.gg/ez9nP9m

    To join search DOA or Dads on ark

    submitted by /u/Jann8t
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid question: getting killed by a player while offline?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    Is this intended in PvP? I logged off and when I came on the next day I had been killed by a player in a tribe. Even though I only had a shitty thatch but I was still killed while I was offline? What's that all about

    submitted by /u/TamrielicShovel9
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Character creator be like. (Google sourced image)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    What should I do now?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 10:27 AM PDT

    So Ive playing ark a for a while, and have tons of stuff I want to wait to fight the bosses, because I'm going full Alpha mode on all the bosses, so I'm waiting for friends to get online so we can fight.

    What should I do, there's not much other than making sure my dinos dont starve

    submitted by /u/Stebe4
    [link] [comments]

    LFG Official PVE - Overseer / Rockwell

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    Anyone running Overseer or Rockwell on official anytime soon? I am willing to provide resources for a spot.

    submitted by /u/SirRobTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Recruiting Small Tribes Offical pvp?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Just want a serious group ..

    submitted by /u/NesuPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    RIP kibble.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Crawler Taming - Ark: Survival Evolved [Modded Vanilla] (23)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    Console mods kinda

    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    Would I be able to invite my console account to a modded server on my pc? And would it work?

    submitted by /u/CNESpooders
    [link] [comments]

    Small village by the city

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel