• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 3, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One First time taking the boys out. Deinos are by far my favorite

    ARK on Xbox One First time taking the boys out. Deinos are by far my favorite


    First time taking the boys out. Deinos are by far my favorite

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 12:11 AM PDT

    Alpha leed on a large taxidermy stand

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    My midnight pve experience

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    Local Game wild dino level?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Trying to pick this game up again, but I'm 'too old for that shit', meaning official pvp. Since official pve is just pure cancer, I'm happy with a solo game.

    The only problem is: wild dinos all have like level 1-5 and that's it. I tried a 'wipealldinos' but it's still like that.

    What command or what slider gives me higher lvl wild ones? I once read it's the difficulty slider, but that did nothing.

    submitted by /u/RADneckRad
    [link] [comments]

    Idk why but I thought this was a good idea last night

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel