• Breaking News

    Friday, October 4, 2019

    Ark PS4 Sunglasses?

    Ark PS4 Sunglasses?


    Sunglasses?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    Wouldn't it be nice if sunglasses were an engram? I have been saying this since day one when I blinded by the sun and had to turn my gamma down. Here is my suggestion for crafting it.

    Primitive on your person 5 obsidian 5 crystal 20 fiber 50 wood

    In a smithy 10 obsidian 10 crystal 40 fiber 2 metal ingots

    In a fabricator 20 obsidian 20 crystal 100 hide 40 cementing paste 5 metal ingots.

    Also a fun note, if you fall in the water or dive on a griffin or owl, they fall off your head and sink to the bottom. But, the ones made in the fab could have like a strap so that they don't come off.

    What do you guys think??

    submitted by /u/NORDO7600
    [link] [comments]

    Attention Aussie Solo Noobs

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    Just wondering if any Aussie would like to join my tribe in official PvP. I'm a bob at the moment and really would like some tribe mates. I'm lvl 97 btw

    submitted by /u/Gussballs
    [link] [comments]

    H good dinos W offer MSG psn Disasters-f15

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Ok I am waiting for the game to install and will be ready in 8 hours!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    Has anyone got tips e.g food, water, taming dinosaurs(I know you can) and the first night?

    submitted by /u/MLGxarcher
    [link] [comments]

    I’m bored give me a creature to mutate

    Posted: 03 Oct 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel