• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A building was clustered. How to defend?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    So one of our buildings was clustered. They stood above on a quetz and threw clusters till the turrets were drained, then they were able to get past the tek turrets. This took about half an hour and the turrets were capped. Sure they had been watching and chose to do it at a time we were all away, which was not even 2 hours, but how can I defend against this. Yes I've considered having autos higher above but it would still drain the autos pretty fucking quick with how many bullets you can fit in an auto.

    So yeah, how do you defend from cluster bombing. We tried it against someone else and wiped them completely in an hour or so and they were fat af.

    If there is no way it seems the game is definitely broken.

    submitted by /u/mcbaker90
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok SE building Required?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    So we are playing on a Rag, server and mynbuddies and I are building near the desert. Near 70, 50 and we want to know if we need to build Adobe? We'd prefer stone and some metal. But can't find exact info on if the vase will be like an oven like on SE.

    submitted by /u/Cerberusx32
    [link] [comments]

    Protecting from Alpha tribe

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 11:55 PM PDT

    I know there isnt really an answer but does anyone have tips for avoiding the alpha tribe because they raided my yesterday only took some stuff but made me realise if they wanted to they could easily destroy my base no matter what I do. They are a tribe of atleast 5 and I'm a tribe of 2. I think they have admin commands or are friends with the admin because I am on a no download server valguero and they have tek turrets and lightning wyverns. Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/Sub2Alfex
    [link] [comments]

    Console official valguero (no xfers yet) question about the deep sea and blueprints

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    1. What would be the best starting tame I should go for to get around in the water fast, to do some exploring, black pearl grabbing and drop hunting? Would also need to be able to get away from wild creatures attacking me.

    2. Is there any list of underwater drop coordinates?

    3. Where have yall found your good deino bps? I've popped sky drops daily since day 1 and best I've gotten is 42 apprentice.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    How do you counter mamas?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:47 PM PDT

    Serisouly I haven't bought extinction and because of that I can never compete in pvp? Being killed in half a second and being unable to move is completely unfun. How can wildcard add a dino that can almost instantly kill everything including ascendant flak and still make it the fastest dino? How do you look at that and thinks it balanced?

    submitted by /u/Canyoustfulol
    [link] [comments]

    More questions!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    Hi there, thanks for reading about this. Before I get to the questions, here's a quick explanation of where I am in the game.

    I'm still relatively new to the game obviously (see my previous posts about it for why that's obvious). My character's gotten to level 73, and I have a ton of earned but not spent engram points; I don't see a point in spending them until I need to make an item, and a lot of things just seem pointless for me at the moment.

    I'm playing single player. Because I still don't like people. I have several bases, for a certain definition of base.

    My first, primary base, is across the water from herbivore island. There, I have a diplo, a bronto, a small squad of dilos, a carno, a raptor, an anky, a casto, four paras, an iguanadon, a megalodon, four large plots (one for each veggie), a partially-finished first floor of a stone building, a fabricator, a bed, and a bunch of material storage. I also have a raft there that I'd used as my herbivore island base; it has a refinery, mortar, smithy and bed. Oh, and a compost bin / feeding trough.

    My second base has, well, pretty much none of the actual 'base' stuff. It's way off west, on the peninsula near the SW corner. The base itself is a raft with a foundation and a bed. It has a bunch of dinos, moved from my larger 'abandoned' base. Four paras, a sarco, four dilos, four dodos, an anky, an allo, a carno, a rex, and a raptor.

    As a sort of 'floating squad' I have a flock of about ten pteras and two argies. I use the pteras and second argie to ship stuff from base to base when needed, but a lot of the time I only travel with my primary argie.

    I have four abandoned bases; the first is a small thatch hut with a mortar pestle; the second is a small thatch hut I immediately abandoned because spino, the third is a three story wood building with a smithy, refinery, mortar, bed, medium plot, and some storage, and the fourth is now two storage boxes, a small batch of carnivores, and a doed that I have wandering herbivore island.

    I also have a raft/bed near Far Peak, because if I die there I want to come back quickly. Finally, I have sleeping bags at the South cave, SE cave, and underwater cave near herbivore island.

    So, my questions:

    • Is it worth it to build a stone base if I'm playing single player, don't care so much about aesthetics, and have bases that aren't generally being attacked by wandering dinos? I haven't seen any large creatures (except mine) at my primary base. My secondary one is near a bronto spawn, so I don't think I'll be building much there.
    • If it is, is it worth it to start working on it now when I'm still dealing with getting decent weapons? I should note that I do have a longneck rifle and simple pistol, and I use tranq darts or arrows in combat most of the time. Because even if I don't want to tame them, they're easiest to kill when they're asleep.
    • Is there a good place to get obsidian aside from Far Peak and caves? Is there a good place to find Ovis or fur-bearing creatures that isn't covered in, say, allosauri? I need 37 more polymer to make my new weapon, but I've already farmed out Far Peak as much as I can without fighting nastier monsters and the other locations are too cold.
    • Caves. How the hell... I just went into one of the 'easier' caves, and got swarmed by boas and spiders. Died twice trying to recover my stuff, finally had to stand where they couldn't reach and just shoot with stone arrows until they died, then used my last grappling hook to get back.
    • Stone collection! I'm finding that farming is getting kinda boring and annoying. Is there a better way to do it than hopping on an anky and roaming the coastline near my base? Are there areas I can fly my anky and farm much faster?
    • Castos! I'd actually like to tame a second one, or kill some for fur, but for some reason they don't seem to be respawning.
    submitted by /u/ExceptionCollection
    [link] [comments]

    Is the crystal cave at 10 33 on valguero allowed to be fully blocked with behemoth gates on Official PVE servers?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:03 PM PDT

    Or is it coc violation for blocking map access (there's an ocean entrance in there) as well as resources (large amounts of metal/crystal).

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    How to export ark models to use in blender?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    I'd like to export the whole model with materials and all, not just the mesh. I haven't been able to figure out how to do this.

    submitted by /u/Trburns
    [link] [comments]

    Ocean Drops

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    I've made several laps around the ocean, on different occasions, and never seen an ocean loot drop. I know about dododex and the map of where they spawn. But I've never seen one. I was wondering if anyone has tips on finding them, and if they are worth the time hunting for as opposed to running caves for loot.

    Edit: Playing on the Island map.

    submitted by /u/bjibberish
    [link] [comments]

    Please add this feature I am explaining

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Flyers. Very reliable and the most used transportation. Unless they are set on neutral, get attacked by an Icthyornis, chase it and get lost forever. That's what happened to me on a small server with a couple other active people and my friends. It flew away and my friends blame me for it because I always set dinosaurs on neutral. Please make it so when a dinosaur flies after something and kills it, it flies back to the spot it lifted off from and lands there.

    Keep surviving, ApatosaurusKing.

    submitted by /u/ApatosaurusKing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel