• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (October 07)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (October 07)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (October 07)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ark survival obelisk lost dinos

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    So I created a Ragnarok world to raise some wyverns. I raised my last wyvern and uploaded him the terminal. But after I uploaded it deleted the world. The next day I start a new world and hope to download him but he's gone! I'm on PS4 non dedicated/singleplayer can someone explain?

    submitted by /u/mrbenjoseph
    [link] [comments]

    Aberration crashing on singleplayer

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    Bought abberation and loaded my character in to get some dinos and such, and after playing on there a little bit over the past couple days it crashes now after about a minute. It doesn't seem to matter where I spawn, and the system has about 50% of the harddrive free. I can't even get my character to a drop to upload it and go back to another map.

    Does anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/bullfrogshowdown
    [link] [comments]

    ISO ps4 ������

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 01:34 AM PDT

    I get two 1 hour breaks at work. So, this is how I choose to spend that time.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel