• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved My Haunted Mansion Base for the Fear Evolved 3 Event

    ARK: Survival Evolved My Haunted Mansion Base for the Fear Evolved 3 Event


    My Haunted Mansion Base for the Fear Evolved 3 Event

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    When the island is hotter than the surface of the sun...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    Dodo Megalodon: Fear Evolved 4/Shark Week?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:55 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what is going on with cryopods?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    Hi guys, theres so many rumors going around about dino's in cryo's dying before they should, does anyone know whats going on? can anyone confirm this?? please help

    submitted by /u/Gurlygirl28
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Can we please get a boost to the event item rates?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    The skins and emotes are themed, but we have very little chance of actually using them before the event is over as the drop rate is so low, not to mention the sad reality that transfers deleting characters means most people on official have multiple characters.

    These events should be fun, but the current rates are such a grind. Doubling the drop rate from piles won't hurt, 2 pumpkins/headstones/scarecrows in each pile or more would relieve some of the grind but still make it a challenge. And maybe increase the skeletal dino rate if possible, gathering bones is a matter of sheer luck at this stage.

    submitted by /u/_efFDee_
    [link] [comments]

    Armor Limit?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    I could have sworn that at some point the limit of an individual piece of armor was capped, at I want to think at 300. Am I wrong?

    submitted by /u/bkreddit856
    [link] [comments]

    Do Dinos in cryopods count towards the tamelimit?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    Me and my friends are planning a 2v2 fight with low tame limit (15/tribe) and I was wondering this.

    submitted by /u/GamerBene19
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok question and good base location?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    Hello everyone I started playing on ragnarok and I must say it's my favourite map and I love it but I have some problems.

    I have base probably on 20:20 so far but I must say if I want to go somewhere else for example to desert I spend 20 mins flying there...is there anything to help me with traveling ? I heard there is some kind of tek teleporter but I am nowhere close to having tek items and I never had them because I played mostly for fun but I want to have them this time but I wanted anything to travel without tek items.

    Second thing is about a base. Do you have any tips for cool places that are kinda in the middle ? I was in the middle and there are just mountains and snow and I don't like it. I found good place there:

    https://scontent-prg1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/75196408_2772753486146676_7113063435335630848_n.png?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeGBZcb9f4fgmD15GXJPUxqYtOFVjvOAzFS5WvA0NugCtdVczCJzUCFMc35g3UMV8UQ2pDUoE-uI1SfWEfJOoTeBeto5zyfSRHcHyDAB2YuYFQ&_nc_oc=AQnUX2xnEyyoCY2SJsgf6e-B_k9TU939hCwoAk6Dn11QZmslSAgbLen0UdDcY9_Gl2E&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1.xx&oh=c5549b49bc033fb07fff66cc46b20b88&oe=5E5822D8

    and

    https://scontent-prg1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/75241223_489985855060548_8490166504623439872_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeFUK6GjJjDcsGGHQny_aHo7kqs9F-ir2qM35GDavT3JCHdXKUAD8hZ-z5EXqv84-EhrbXULy_7eTzMT56PvxVVJE_uFonFYelxt4Xi704jdbQ&_nc_oc=AQmbiI5mO1h8cyyARNkhekOfnK5DMkBMtPLXupHxJeGxW9v4s-mkXAyCMx0gfxozkjY&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1.xx&oh=41aa4e69ef66d104ebece0e4736c3343&oe=5E652E5A

    but when I was googling I found a giga spawn there and I am scared of giga because I can't kill him and he will destroy everything I have. I was thinking about building a metal wall around but it will cost milions of metal and there are maybe some other problems? I know it's kinda close to desert from there and to other places so that's + but for example water is far away that's why I wanted some kind of teleporter to have small bases around map like around drops, desert and around water so I can teleport there if I need to without running around whole map.

    Thanks for any tips on ragnarok and overall for ark because I am kinda new player without much experience.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Rauzje
    [link] [comments]

    So There's supposed to be HOW MANY Gigas in the tek cave?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    I'm running Alpha Overseer on singleplayer and there are, no bullshit, about twenty gigas in here. Mostly skeletal. A few that arent.

    I've seen vids of this and yeah, there weren't twenty damn gigas in here on YouTube. Is it broken?

    submitted by /u/Christwriter
    [link] [comments]

    ...Praise the sun

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:55 PM PDT

    I might be a BoB but how do you defend against Meks early on?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:42 AM PDT

    Every...day. I get hit by Meks, I've had to build a raft base but there's an exploit with those too. Are there any early tames that could help me fight these things off? How does a beach bob fight against a Mek?

    submitted by /u/Varsinic
    [link] [comments]

    Hotfix didn't fix much for unofficials, still a ton of spawn issues

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:31 PM PDT

    On Aberration there are still thousands of rock drakes, Ragnarok has a huge griffin overspawn and Valguero is the worst with the following overspawns: Raptor, Tek Raptor, Griffin, Rock Drakes, Fire Wyvern and Zombie Fire Wyvern.

    It seems the Fear Evolved event breaks many modded dinos, replacing them with their vanilla counterparts and causing them to overspawn. All of the overspawns are vanilla dinos.

    On top of that many of our modded dinos are no longer spawning and few skeletal dinos are spawning.

    submitted by /u/Thalana
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t even play

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Game won't launch after clicking accept to install Battle eye, have reinstalled both ark and Battle eye.

    Game only launches when clicking reset resolution option, when trying to join server it asks to install batteleye then crashes.

    FIX - go into steam apps - ark - battleye

    Install battleye through the .ini file

    Edit the battleyelauncher.ini and change privacy from 2 to 0

    submitted by /u/LynxGaming
    [link] [comments]

    NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter353 been down for 2 hours so far...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 01:26 AM PDT

    Any dev abailable to kick the hamster on the wheel running our server? Ktksbye

    submitted by /u/4350P
    [link] [comments]

    Games Crash For Friends Upon Joining After Fear Evolved 3 Update (Tried Every Known Solution)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:20 PM PDT

    So, prepare for a bit of a story here. This all started on Tuesday when Wildcard rolled out the Fear Evolved 3 update (v300.0). It was a normal day for my 2 friends and I who tend to play ARK quite a bit, and enjoy it, and we've never faced an issue like this. We were on The Island and around the time I started playing one of my friends joined, then a few hours later, the other joined. About an hour after that is where the issues started, my game crashed (I'm the host), then they got booted out. At the time, I thought it's just the very occasional crash (which doesn't happen often, haven't had a crash in a couple months) so I go to restart the game and load in as per usual, except this time when they try to join it crashes my game right away. Naturally I restart my PC, load in then they try to join once again, except this time, their games crash instead of mine. First, this only happened on The Island, so we moved to Scorched Earth, then after a couple days of playing without issues, it's happening there now. Just tonight, we tried reinstalling all of our games, to no avail, as now on ANY map, when they try to join, shortly after they load in, their games crash. We've tried anything and everything we can think of, but nothing has changed, and yes we have updated to v300.1 but that didn't help. The first thought might be that they or I am running out of RAM or VRAM, but that's most likely not the case as I have 32GB of RAM and 11GB of VRAM (GTX 1080 Ti), one of the friends has 16GB of RAM and the same 11GB of VRAM, and the other has 12GB of RAM, 2GB of VRAM. We've done as much research as we can on this, but have not found any solutions relating to singleplayer / non-dedicated sessions which we're in. Any help on this would be very appreciated as we can't play the game at all right now lol. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AtomicFallout757
    [link] [comments]

    Never done a holiday event, looking for some tips...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 10:07 PM PDT

    I'm excited to be playing during an event for once! I do have some questions, and the wiki is extremely sparse.

    I play Single player, mostly on Ragnarok. There doesn't seem to be any bone dinos spawning on the map, is Ragnarok not part of this event? I haven't checked the wyvern bay or the scar yet, are there zombies / skeletons / a dodo wyvern there, or should I not bother and go to SE?

    How do I summon the DodoRex? spent a few in game days on the island, he never showed up...

    Is there a good way to farm pumpkins / tombstones? seems they only trickle in.

    Thanks for the help! :D

    submitted by /u/Maelztromz
    [link] [comments]

    dinos in cryopods died if not refreshed in 7 days

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    is this intended?

    the pods are around to keep the dino alive for 30 days unpowered

    but the dino themselves gets deleted after 7 days??

    no fridge were involved. just pure dinos in pods

    some logic don't add up

    u/wildcardced please help

    submitted by /u/hiimzech
    [link] [comments]

    WC Bugginess + Boosted levels = Fun Times

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:59 PM PDT

    Sea buddy becomes sea chow

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    So I'm relatively new to ARK. I tamed my first Megalodon (easier than I expected) and was leading him back to my base (on my lovely raft, the Rusty Bucket) where I expected to make a saddle. Visions of undersea exploration danced in my head.

    Then, disaster. Poor Baby Shark was swarmed by at least 4 wild Megalodons who, possibly enraged at Baby Shark's betrayal of his proud, human-eating heritage, tore him to shreds. At least it was over in seconds.

    How do I keep my buddy safe at sea? I'd eventually like a pack of megalodons, but they take quite a while to tame, especially since I don't have a ready source of large eggs for Superior Kibbles.

    Also, this is unrelated, but I am sick unto death of sarcos and their "smash all of the crates on the raft" policy. It's a bad policy, guys.

    submitted by /u/Sigerick
    [link] [comments]

    Devkit Question

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    I'm trying to make a simple mod that plays the old SOTF "player eliminated" sound whenever one of your tribemates or a tamed dino dies, but I can't find those soundbytes. Any idea where they are?

    submitted by /u/Skitter1200
    [link] [comments]

    Event emotes

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    If I craft one of the event emotes like the thriller dance, is it only unlocked for that survivor or for my whole account?

    submitted by /u/DDDragoni
    [link] [comments]

    15+ wall high player only tek turret soaking

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    So I'm playing on a super boosted fiber craft server anything goes. We can take anything over to ABB.

    Trying to raid the surface entrance with the entrance off the ground in the green zone. Now normally I would clear the area and try to build a ramp up to soak but they have meshed so much structure around the area I cant get anywhere near. Quetz hatch is not possible because of turrets under the mesh.

    So my question is am I stuck trying to soak with a racer and just keep repairing the box? Is there any soakers that can walk up that ramp? Do brontos necks block the box from being broken? I have no idea how to mesh and dont plan on learning, this is the reason I'm raiding these guys..building in the mesh on unofficial come on lol.

    Tried a box racer with c4 strapped to the belly and covered it with metal pieces but the c4 got shot instantly. Got a cliff plat up and did as much as I could with the cannon from as close as I could get.

    I'm solo I know this is a big chore lol but I'm having fun with it. Any suggestions? Skys the limit I can tame or make anything.

    Sorry for formatting I'm on mobile.

    submitted by /u/StokFlame
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel