• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Yes, sir!

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Yes, sir!


    Yes, sir!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    Ah yes, kill the tribe of three people with a stone house and three Dino’s. Because we’re a threat.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    The skeletal Jerboa is one of few creatures that actually look creepy

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    When you've been breeding for a while...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    When you finally get a mutation....

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:37 AM PDT

    I just wanted to take a cool screenshot, you know the rest.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    Dust off your copies of Ark, Lost Planet starts a new cluster on Friday!!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    Tek Jet

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    I dunno, I tried to put the new Genesis dossier together and it looks like a uh... Jet/Submarine hybrid.

    https://preview.redd.it/akuhyqjckov31.jpg?width=1500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=09b9764110f0033cc814821c9f7af652d06a873b

    submitted by /u/Nigeria2point0
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best map in ark

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Looks like my wife's pack of sarcos. :)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    Important PSA for those who are victim to the hard reset of Ascension in Single Player. I have found a way Around it without resorting to Admin Cheats.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    I have tested this 3 times now and have not lost the character.

    I lost my character to the hard reset of Gamma Ascension on my Ps4 about 2 months ago. I was pissed. I also recorded the fight and the cutscene that followed. I noticed that, when the cutscene initializes, it saves the game. So I decided to test a theory that formed once the initial anger subsided. I've noticed that straight up turning the machine off will immediately revert back to the last save. I've used this when I've had things go sideways and lost a fave tame.

    So I tested this: Turn the machine off after it saves but before the 'End' button comes up. About the middle-close to the end point of the scene and hopefully it records the ascension and bypasses the glitch.

    It worked on a throw away character I made and shoved into the fire.

    It is that 'End' button that carries the hard reset glitch.

    Hopefully no one else on here will fall victim to the glitch.

    I can't confirm or even test this on Xbox or PC single player but those on PS4, there is a way.

    Or I could have gotten lucky 3 times in a row, in which case my long run character who is up next may disappear into the code forever.

    Happy ARKings from a chuffed Aussie.

    submitted by /u/JaiTR95
    [link] [comments]

    My and my friends tree of life

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    The arena from our last season was one of the coolest things I’ve done in ark...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    My favorite trap for taming. Quick and lightweight.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Which do you guys think is better

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    My favorite screen shot so far.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    TGIF Mega PVP Cluster

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    Questions from a noob

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:29 AM PDT

    I recently got ark as it was like 60% off and only 17 USD, I had been wanting it for a long time after watching some videos on it. Faceless is definitely a big part of that.

    However it's a really hard game to get into without any prior knowledge, I've watched a lot of beginner videos but they touch mostly on specific things like how to tame, or how to do an XP run. Which is super helpful but I think need a more basic explanation of how to play. What should I level up first, I've heard a lot of conflicting opinions? Are there wipes like in rust? What Dino's should be tamed first and why? Is it possible to avoid death by raptors or is it unavoidable for beginners? and what material walls are required for trapping and taming one?

    I've joined a few PVE servers to try and have it easier as I learn before switching to PVP but players have walled off all the 'easy' spawn points with high externals and I often spawn directly in someone's base if I haven't placed a bed or bag yet. On a server I had played 2 days on and felt like I was doing great I spawned into someone's floor and had to let myself die of thirst without moving- it took 2 full hours.

    Does anyone have any Ark YouTube vids that can help me with an overall bearing on the game and not specifics? Or can anyone give a quick rough explanation of how to play the game in the comments? My questions seem simple and easy to answer so I'm either an idiot or you guys are Ark wizards.

    Thank you for being understanding to the noob :)

    submitted by /u/burnsieburns
    [link] [comments]

    They look so tempting though

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel