• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Ark PS4 Why do I always feel like I waste so much time

    Ark PS4 Why do I always feel like I waste so much time


    Why do I always feel like I waste so much time

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    I literally just spent fucking forever taming my first Griffin I built a nice timing pen and everything and as I'm ridding it back towards my base it runs out of Stamm and has to force land and I get fucked by two alos

    submitted by /u/pebbie10000
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    I think my stats for my dinos are too op because of stat settings in the menu, what would you guys consider the "default", or just fair and balanced stats for the dinos?

    submitted by /u/thatguy_2840
    [link] [comments]

    Need help!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    Cant find any servers Can i do something about?

    submitted by /u/Veno-Dome
    [link] [comments]

    Ark ps4 grainy graphics

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:08 AM PDT

    Hi i recently got ark but the graphics are holding me back from playing it. Things up close look good but everything else is horribly grainy. I have tried turning motion blurr off and high detail on. My freind has it and his one looks good. Any idea as to what is wrong with it thanks

    submitted by /u/Forrestgump009
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Transfers

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Any1 know what time dino/item transfers to Valguero are gonna be available ob the 29th?

    I've got a lot of stuff on Extinction to bring over and want to do so as fast as possible

    submitted by /u/IB_Moonboy22
    [link] [comments]

    Island alphas.. . Tek cave next

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    My first ark drawing of an ice wyvern done with charcoal pencil (border is crap I know)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel