• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Any tips for two Aberration first timers?

    ARK on Xbox One Any tips for two Aberration first timers?


    Any tips for two Aberration first timers?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:17 PM PST

    I only play with my boyfriend so it's on an unofficial server! We're new to this map, just downloaded it today. Are there any tips or hints you have for us?

    Note: I don't think I saw Argentavis as a possible flying mount on Aberration.. Is there a suitable substitute?? Thanks for anyone's help in advance!

    submitted by /u/cenergyst
    [link] [comments]

    Old player wondering if official runs any better

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    Basically it. Was thinking about getting back in to the game for the new season, but couldnt stand how laggy and buggy everything is. Im wondering if rockets exploding still freeze the game, if servers are slow still because of excess user items, if moving too fast still lags you out etc.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/throwaway984272
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t find my character uploaded it to this valgara map it crashed I did last played it took me to my original server now I can’t find which server I was on

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    THE LAND BEFORE IDIOTS ( TROLLING ) * Ark Survival Evolved * Funny Momen...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:30 AM PST

    IDIOT IN DINO LAND ! * Ark Survival Evolved * Learning and Funny moments...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:36 PM PST

    How do I make a singleplayer similar to a X10 boosted server

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:25 AM PST

    How do I make a singleplayer similar to a X10 boosted server as I never have much time to play so would like a lil server I can just play for little bits at a time without being raided

    submitted by /u/hpotterh1
    [link] [comments]

    Something with supply drops?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:16 AM PST

    So I have my difficulty set to max, which said that it would also increase the loot from supply drops. Sadly, I have encountered several red drops and all of them gave me garbage loot. Is this a bug or am I not doing something right?

    submitted by /u/9438199
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel