• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:56 PM PST

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I Present To You... THE DODOREX AFTER THE EVENT IS OVER! just a little magic forcetame and cryopods and singleplayer people who thought like me get dodorex!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Inside the head of my jerboa is nightmare fuel.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:19 AM PST

    Obelisk Dino’s disappearing

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 11:47 PM PST

    So I was just grabbing my beautiful featherlight from a tek transmitter on rag and not a minute later my game crashed so I reloaded and spawned in before I had downloaded the bird and when I went to get it again it was completely missing from the obelisk. This was on single player as well, my question is does this sound like a known bug with maybe a fix or did I just throw my bird somewhere because either way it's lost but ones just a lot more lost than the other

    submitted by /u/mtgray97
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing for loot

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:11 PM PST

    So the ark wiki says you should catch salmon over coel whenever possible for better look.

    But what it doesn't say is piranha better then salmon? Is salmon better then piranha?

    submitted by /u/Dexterthe22nd
    [link] [comments]

    Rant/ I don’t know how beginners do it!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:04 PM PST

    If you have never played and just getting started how do you do it? I've been playing since beta left and came back. It's just me and the wife so pvp is impossible. If you don't have Dino's to transfer on pve it's impossible. Every where you could possibly start with out dying as soon as you spawn is pillars galore. I've spent the last 3 days trying to establish a small base and can't because the only place not pillared is plagued by high lvl rexes or allos. I've now lost everything three times in the past few days. I'm done rant over.

    submitted by /u/Philly32
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player no patch this week?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:24 PM PST

    I didn't see any update at all unless it happened behind the scenes when I was away. Played last night and still have fear evolved active. Do you only get this weeks patch if you play officials?

    submitted by /u/Madness970
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel