• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Ark PS4 Aberration seems kinda overwhelming

    Ark PS4 Aberration seems kinda overwhelming


    Aberration seems kinda overwhelming

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:46 AM PST

    I've played a bit through aberration and i got myself a parasaur, ravager (lvl 167) and a spino lvl (13). Since its my first time on aberration I dont know what to aim for next so any tips or advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/xXKazutoXYZXx
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get levels figured out completely

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    So say I tame a level 10 dino, when its levelled up fully what level will it be?

    If im breeding a base level 50 dino with another base level 50 dino that were both levelled to 100, will the babies level be interpreted from the levels 50 or 100? Or is it completely random?

    Whats the max level a dino can be considering breeding and such?

    Ive only started a couple months ago and havent wrapped my head around it fully yet, I know im asking for a lot of answers here but any tips and pointers are greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Qwifk
    [link] [comments]

    So are my babies just going to die?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:37 PM PST

    I play on official pvp. I was in the process of raising a few babies, got them to juvenile and logged off for sleepytime. Woke up and tried to log in to refill the troughs and was hit with a 22.7 gig update that's going to take 4 hours to download....so are they just going to starve to death now?

    EDIT: I made it back with maybe 15 minutes to spare. The babies get to live on for another day! Thanks for the help, y'all!

    submitted by /u/Vilkaas
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having this problem after completing the 23gb patch? I have tried redownloading the update and still having the problem. Is it only me?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:22 AM PST

    Ichthyornis Question

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    One of my tribemates had his Pergomastic picked up by an Ichthyornis and killed.

    Has anyone ever heard of that happening ?

    submitted by /u/eternalaje
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:16 PM PST

    I decided to rent a server for my son and I to play together. We are just starting out and I decided to use admin codes to help with resources to build structures and help us progress along a little faster. Since doing this today everytime I destroy an old structure my game crashes. Same thing happens to my son even though he has not used any admin commands. Is this a normal thing? Making the game hard to enjoy. Is this a server or Ark issue? Any input is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Brynjo3817
    [link] [comments]

    Boss Fights

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:35 PM PST

    so I haven't played Official Servers in about a year. so I'm assuming people have found new meta to boss fights. can anyone update me on what would be the best boss fight dinos for alpha island bosses?

    submitted by /u/ClampsLikePippen
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:38 PM PST

    Is it me or do people with tek/mega tribes get it better and better each dlc also the new bloodstalker looks toxic af and the new controllable rocket launcher

    submitted by /u/Soultaker445
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel