• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Ark PS4 What creatures should I bring to Aberration?

    Ark PS4 What creatures should I bring to Aberration?


    What creatures should I bring to Aberration?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:12 PM PST

    I just wanted to find out what creatures I should bring to aberration that could be useful or that won't be too overpowered. I have been trying to find a website or video telling me what I should take to aberration but I couldn't find one. I would really appreciate it if someone would help me. Also I play on single player if that could help. Thank you so much if you do help. I really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Little_Snowolf
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:53 AM PST

    Hi someone recruiting? I have level 83 on official small tribes

    submitted by /u/HLPPajda
    [link] [comments]

    Dino bones

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:31 PM PST

    Hey Newbie here.. I think the Halloween event ended? Wondering if I can still use my dino bones? Currently don't know how looked at my cooking pot but have no options? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Lil-Muppet
    [link] [comments]

    Need friends

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:48 PM PST

    I play on a offical cross ark offline protection server day 1 so not that much stuff, i got back into ark after a year so i need tribe mates or to join a tribe. Semi experience player. Psn Ek_Hero message me

    submitted by /u/Ek_hero
    [link] [comments]

    Light pet

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:35 PM PST

    Is there a way to toggle ur light pet's light on or off without taking it off ur shoulder?

    submitted by /u/xXKazutoXYZXx
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me why I'm not able to craft it? I have everything I need but it says to craft at a fabricator even though I'm already at one

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Died offline in pve

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:43 PM PST

    So, I was attacked by a sea creature. And I got to land safely. Then I logged of. Next morning I come by and I am dead. I just died. The message you get from dying of hunger of drowning. Quick side notes. I wasn't hungry, neither thirsty. I was laying on the shore though. But my only tribemember was offline for sure.

    submitted by /u/PTEGaming
    [link] [comments]

    How rare is it to find ‘enchanted’ equipment?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:34 PM PST

    As my title. I got enchanted axes en pickaxes and crossbows from someone and then I died. It's gone. I know I can find blueprints of better equipment in drops but how rare is it to find a better axe or pickaxe.

    submitted by /u/PTEGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Servers

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:01 PM PST

    I'm looking for a monthly or bimonthly wipe server any suggestion rates dont matter

    submitted by /u/toenjes123
    [link] [comments]

    New Ark player need help

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:59 PM PST

    So as the title say, I'm super new to ark, my best friend got me on it by giving me the whole game and dlcs for my birthday, now we're playing on a not super boosted unofficial server... it still takes time to level up and tame and gather materials but my main concern is my stats I don't know where to allocate them, I always find myself encumbered or dying. And I really wanna balance it out for PVP so I won't die as fast but still carry a lot of things and be speedy. What are your suggestions?

    submitted by /u/FrostbiteJay
    [link] [comments]

    disappearing dinos

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:16 PM PST

    i put some of my dinos in the tek transmitter to move them to my extinction world, but they disappeared when i got on my extinction world, i was wondering what happened so i moved back to my ragnorok world (dinos originally came from) and nothing they were all gone

    submitted by /u/ChicketyChuck
    [link] [comments]

    Need somebody to play with on abb

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PST

    I'm new to the abb map but I'm not new to ark I've been playing for about 1 and a half years and just need somebody to play with my friends that Play with most of the time don't have abb so yea just looking for someone to play with

    submitted by /u/Jcan1986
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel