• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:33 AM PST

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What are your tricks for purlovia hunting?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Note: I really, really dislike the fact that a 5 minute tame can be carried around with a flyer using sonar. But, if you cant beat em, join em.

    So, i tried purlovia hunting and haven't had great luck. I've tried sweeping the map with a wyvern. I visited 5 servers on Sunday with a wyvern and found a total of zero buried creatures, lol. Most pings I got were sleeping players or other players near me, which put a huge target on me.

    I see youtube videos of successful purlovia hunts, but I'm now believing that this is probably 2 days of footage for 5 minutes of content. I know its complete RNG, but are people not using them anymore?

    submitted by /u/DanicaHamlin
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion : Make the space whales sing to each other

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    Kind of like this, from the look of the clip they showed the space whales didn't seem to have made any sounds.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WabT1L-nN-E

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-7QrQ0cbpg

    I also hope we get some ambient music for this DLC, which is something no DLC ever had before, for immersion purposes.

    submitted by /u/MrDolphin001
    [link] [comments]

    Event was fun and all. Can you fix the dupes? More info inside.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:21 AM PST

    So the event was awesome, farmed more metal than ill ever know what to do with (3 million ingots) almost 9 dedicated.

    20 000+ element not counting personal element people farmed.

    But we still caught people duping. Mostly tpg and hydra and b&g. Killed them, took their meks and the meks they duped, and took their underwater cubes (was almost 1000 of them so im guessing duped too)

    Now its nice we can pretend people arent duping because the event can argue it was farmed.

    Now i dont give a shit if they leave it so that farming is so easy we can keep up with dupers. But it would be nice of they followed the main megatribe people who dupe, and shadow them.

    Till then why not leave it x8? At least all the newer tribes can stand a chance vs the dupers.

    Fyi, we've caught all of them doing this in the pearl caves on the island servers. Scout there first.

    submitted by /u/sporadicjesus
    [link] [comments]

    Tamed An Interestingly Colored Megalodon

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:04 PM PST

    Discussion: Genesis vs. Regular Ark Transfers

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Its safe to assume that WC will eventually let us transfer Dino's from Genesis to other maps, they always do, but with Genesis being a simulation how do you think they will justify it?

    From what I understand we will be playing from within the simulation, interacting with things that don't exist in the real world, so how will those beings then exist when transferred to another map?

    My assumption is that when your character is "uploaded", it becomes part of the system within the Ark's, and when it is downloaded it manifests your character data into a physical body. So they'll justify the Dino's physical forms using the same logic, except instead of being uploaded into the Ark, you're being uploaded into Helena's simulation (wherever that resides). Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ThatFredditor
    [link] [comments]

    Fanart I finished today! Can you tell Tek is my favorite tier?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Looking for Alpha Rockwell Guide/Advice

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:51 AM PST

    I've been planning for a while to run alpha soon for my first Rockwell run, and after a semi-long break from Ark I'm looking to get to that. Everything I can find though is a lot of wildly varying methods so thought I'd check here if anyone experienced in it could give me a rundown of what's currently the best method, what tames/weapons/etc. we'll need, and how I should be leveling the needed tames.

    I've got good tek stegos, aberrant megalos, aberrant spinos, rock drakes, and of course can look in to getting any other needed tames. I do need to get new light pets, all my good ones were in an ab base that a friend accidentally let decay during my break but that won't be any trouble. I've got a 298 pump shotgun bp, high assault rifle bp, and very high bp's for all types of armor. I also can of course make sure others planning to go along have a good rock drakes imprinted to them as well for however many drakes we'd need.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thisdckaintFREEEE
    [link] [comments]

    qustion about HLN-A bot

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:15 AM PST

    is there any way to shut her up about my poop its getting really annoying other then putting it away or turning my sound down i know there is not but thought id ask

    submitted by /u/Unjustink
    [link] [comments]

    How can i change the 3 titan's loot table?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:57 AM PST

    So i've been renting a nitrado server and i want to add the desert titan to rag and modify it's loot table, i've successfully done this with the lava golem but i can't for the life of me figure out what the container name for the 3 titan's are and i am unable to change what loot you get from killing them so if anyone knows i'd greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Shinigati
    [link] [comments]

    Multi-map single player play through, bugs or issues I'll run into? (On PS4)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:21 AM PST

    I'm looking to start a single player play through with the intention of doing bosses, having a main base on Ragnarok and using the obelisks to transfer dinos and other materials from other maps when I need them. I tried this awhile ago and stopped once I lost my character and everything else I had uploaded to an obelisk for no reason that I could tell, they just disappeared. What bugs or issues will I encounter and should I even bother trying?

    Lastly I'll just say I love this game but have only ever played it single player on console or on a private server with a couple friends and have no intentions of ever playing online.

    Thank you for any insight!

    submitted by /u/Posivated
    [link] [comments]

    Can a burrowed reaper king be ported to Rockwell fight via transmitter?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:42 AM PST

    Aye or naye?

    submitted by /u/madkimchi
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to counter gasbags?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:17 PM PST

    What's the best way to counter gasbags? We tried velos but without a rider, the gasbag saddle is so good the velo deals 0 damage and the tek turrets sucks way more than I was expecting. So far we have been using the tek rifle to keep pushing them out of turret range but it only makes the soak take longer. Doesn't stop the soak

    submitted by /u/Radius50
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally broke lots of foundations and it looks gorgeous

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    So is Genesis Part 1 a single map, or many?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PST

    While I've seen a lot of theories about the simulation having different maps for each biome, I've been hoping for just a single large and varied map. However, with the reveal of the moon biome, and even just the way the sky looks in the volcanic biome, I'm kinda thinking each biome is its own map, or sub-map if that makes sense. Maybe there's like a central hub with portals to each biome?

    Have the devs said anything about this?

    submitted by /u/EternalPain791
    [link] [comments]

    If you could only carry three Dinos, what would they be?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PST

    If you were only able to carry a should pet and two dinos loaded in Cryo pods that you could swap between, which would you choose for surviving as many situations as possible?
    Whether for farming or combat or both, I'm interested in your opinions on this question.
    I think I would choose a reaper for soaking and carrying loot, as well as a mana for moving around and dealing with skirmishes. I would be unable to farm very much with this combo without tools.
    Thanks for your replies.
    Edit: Forgot to add that id also use featherlight as my shoulder pet! Best light pet by far. Like a dimorph but so much faster.

    submitted by /u/deskphone1
    [link] [comments]

    How to get out of Aberration?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:20 PM PST

    I have downloaded my player to aberration (xbox) and I thought it would be a relatively simple job to transfer back to the island. Although, now I am stranded on aberration. So is there anyway to transfer off of aberration without going to the surface, if not where is the exit to the surface?

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Sequoia
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else ever chuckle

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:53 PM PST

    Anyone else ever chuckle that the appropriate way to pronounce Giga is Giga-not-a-saurus? Like this version seems more based in the InDom from Jurassic World which isn't technically a Dinosaur.

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Ice Wyvern eggs not spawning on Valguero

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    I just transferred to Valguero on my SP to get event ice wyverns and there are no eggs spawning. I've Dino wiped, afked there afked on the other side of the map and flown the trench like 6 times. No nests are spawning. Whats up?

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Is it common to ha e events with dinosaur bones?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    I spent multiple hours every single day of this event but finding skeleton Dino's were rare even if I spent the entire day clearing areas.

    I was only able to craft one event shirt after the whole thing and still need more to craft the pants for just one fit.

    submitted by /u/HestiaXDarkness
    [link] [comments]

    Ark PvE - Scammed and Held for Ransom - Qfif (Xbox)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:48 PM PST

    I would like anyone that is interested to be aware of a hacker&scammer that my Tribe fell victim to and hope this does not happen to you...

    We play on Xbox-Officalserver-PVE-207 and have been playing since release date.

    A Cheater&Scammer with the gamertag: Qfif hacked into our Tribe that we have built over the last few years with close (RL friends only) that had hundreds of high level+colors dino's that we have collected and bred. This player Qfif was able to remove everyone from the Tribe and take full control of our large Tech base. Helplessly there was nothing we could do but to watch him destroy and remove hundreds of dino's from our cryofridges. We pleaded for him to not do this as we are a friendly and helpful group of people willing to help him as we always help anyone in need.

    Qfif posting his prize on his xbox stated as a ransom for our base back he wants (2) 515melee Gigas.

    I feel violated...sick and disgusted that this is an Xbox player that has an open subscription account and has the ability to cause this kind of havoc to players on a PvE server... I feel the need to tell everyone this so no one has to endure the lose of an entire fully developed PvE tech base that we were very committed to on official server.. Unfortunately, Qfif probably would have no intention to give back our base and Dino's as some people just like to watch the world burn... as he stated "This is easier to do than pvp and I enjoy watching people suffer".

    It's one thing to play on PvP server and have your base destroyed by a player or on a PvE server by a Wild corrupted Giga/Wyv or just being dumb and getting things killed. You know what you signed up for when playing ark.."Ark happens"... but its another for a Player you don't even know on a PvE server to destroy everything you have accomplished for years within 5 minutes. I't saddens me that this happened but i'm mostly sorry for Qfif as this is the only joy he can get is by destroying others. He will never receive those gigas and yes he has destroyed what we have built,tamed,bred and earned but he can never take the fun we had over the years.

    We all enjoy the game and work hard and put endless hours of time into this game..to me this act Qfif did is criminal, cheating & scamming and hopefully if anyone is still reading this to ignore and report, Qfif on Xbox and hopefully some justice can come out of our total loss so this will never happen to anyone ever again.

    Best of luck to all of you and Enjoy your Base and Dino's you have worked so hard for! - Thanks for reading :)

    submitted by /u/DREDDKN0T
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel