• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved How it be

    ARK: Survival Evolved How it be


    How it be

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:39 AM PST

    Rock Drake Eggs

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:36 AM PST

    So, any tips for finding rock drake eggs? I can get down there and back, but I can never seem to find any eggs, the nests are always empty. Is there any way to get them to lay them, or have I just had awful luck?

    submitted by /u/LucasTheProphet
    [link] [comments]

    please help

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Okay so basically every time I close ARK (the entire game, not just the world) my worlds get deleted. My map progress is still there, but nothing else is saved. If I keep the game open and leave and rejoin the world without closing ARK everything is still there. So things just break when I close ARK. Is there a known fix for this?

    submitted by /u/BeanKingTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    Ark PS4 Nitrado Changing Maps Question

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    Fellow Survivors,

    I'm playing on Valguero on a rented server from Nitrado. My friends and I are getting bored so we've purchased a bundle with more maps and want to try them out to spice them out.

    We want to save our progress on Valguero if we want to return, do we need to do anything on Nitrado? We don't want to upload characters or Dinos. Just be able to return. Is it a case of changing the map on Nitrado and loading the latest save of that map? Or do I need to export and back up some things.

    submitted by /u/EVE_Nerapa
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when disconnect on flying mount was death?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:24 AM PST

    This is the best fix ever. Several times I have been scouting new maps on my pters on unofficial mod maps. They do not always load right. You get kicked. So freaking glad I don't instantly die now when kicked off a flying mount. I always log back in on the ground and if I had the presence of mind to tether my flyer to myself on follow we both real good.

    Thank you devs. You take a long time to fix stuff but you do fix things. Eventually. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/AlpheaDora
    [link] [comments]

    Rex spawns on Valguero?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:56 PM PST

    Anyone know where some good places are to tame a rex on Valguero? ive searched around on my single player a decent amount and havent found any yet and im just wondering if anyone knows of some spots where they spawn that would also be easy to tame

    submitted by /u/Idontwanttousethis
    [link] [comments]

    Did they delayed genesis dlc?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:51 PM PST

    So i today looked at steam page of ark genesis and it says January 2020 for part 1 which was to be released in December 2019 as it was announced and it was in video teaser.

    Can an ark dev please tell us the date?

    submitted by /u/Raven19111
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a op ini ark pvp

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:48 PM PST

    I need an ini for ark please.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/xfilthy650x
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel