• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Is there a way to fix so the snowy rocks don't glow so much? :|

    ARK: Survival Evolved Is there a way to fix so the snowy rocks don't glow so much? :|


    Is there a way to fix so the snowy rocks don't glow so much? :|

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    It’s real!!!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:22 AM PST

    A wild Velonasaur has appeared!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:43 PM PST

    Solo settings for imprinting and hatching?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:13 AM PST

    I wanted to know if anyone has their own set of values for breeding/imprinting settings to share since iirc you need to tweak the settings properly to get 100% imprinting on any dino if using much higher rates.

    submitted by /u/RdoKodr
    [link] [comments]

    Close to the same framerate on ultra and low?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:30 AM PST

    I am running the game on a 2070 Super in 1440p, but ik running the game at around 60 fps in ultra, and turning it down to low only gives me about 10 fps increase. Why is this? How do I get more fps?

    submitted by /u/Jowsenary
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there so much Tek on aberration?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    I just got the dlc for Christmas and I was wondering why the heck is there so much Tek infrastructure build into aberration. Like when you spawn at the portal and walk about the large ramp it almost seems built to have people arrive and be greeted or something.

    submitted by /u/Redshift04
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis is going to be the first new expansion since I started playing.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:00 AM PST

    How does starting a new DLC work? Can I transfer my character immediately or do I have to start from scratch and then transfer later on?

    submitted by /u/oreganosoprano
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Skins?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:39 AM PST

    So recently while playing on a server (owned by my friends and I) my game crashed and ever since I have not respawned with any of my achievement skins only the ones that come with dlc. If i complete the achievement parameters i get the skin but I do not respawn with it and if i go onto a singleplayer world or any other server my items are there. Is there a fix for this or do I have to keep my explorer hat safe forever?

    submitted by /u/dashdogy
    [link] [comments]

    shitty unicorn

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:03 AM PST

    so i found a unicorn in the island but its a level 20 should i kill or tame it?

    submitted by /u/pablo_jab
    [link] [comments]

    abby xbox crossplay 843 login lock?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:17 AM PST

    the fuck wild card was getting drakes now i cant log in and i bet my spino and bulbdog are dead thanks this dump shit is getting old even star trek online dont have as many issues as you guys seem to have

    submitted by /u/Unjustink
    [link] [comments]

    Anti Quetz hatchframe question.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:35 PM PST

    Theory crafting here.

    Is 1 velosaur enough to cause the quetz to be grounded?

    If so i was thinking of laying down a crap ton of spikes around my towers so if it is forced to land, its on spikes.

    Can you guys think of any downside to this idea or if it would even work?

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    Can't add funds to nitrado

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:18 PM PST

    I've tried with my Mastercard and Visa, both debit and can't add funds to my account. Both have the same error message saying that it's a problem the server can't solve and to either try again or go back. I've tried multiple times over the course of hours, how can I fix this

    submitted by /u/ahlstar27
    [link] [comments]

    Base Spots

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Hey I am a 6 man tribe on unofficial on a 10x, we have quite alot, tek, gigas, manas, soakers, but we got wiped but managed to get the majority of our loot out through a transmitter. Minus the turrets. However, the server is 7 days into wipe and we have no clue where to build, we can build on any map minus aberration and scorched earth. We got wiped from dark cave on ragnarok. Anyone have any base recommendations like ratholes, one entrance caves etc...

    submitted by /u/DiosityTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading some PC parts, looking for advice on playing ARK.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    I have a system I'm currently upgrading, and looking for some help.

    My specs currently are: i5-4490 3.3Ghz / 8GB Ram / GTX 760 2GB

    I'm looking to hopefully run Ark on somewhat respectable settings High-Mid to High, and wondering which is the biggest priority here to buy.

    I could get a GPU and another 8GB RAM if it's absolutely necessary but I'm currently looking at a RX 570 8GB or a RX 580 8GB. Would that alone be fine for what I want, or would the extra 8GB RAM really make the difference?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ReeceDnb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel