• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One My first ridable dino need to know how to change languages

    ARK on Xbox One My first ridable dino need to know how to change languages


    My first ridable dino need to know how to change languages

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    Noob here

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:01 PM PST

    Just started playing this game. I cannot figure out wtf to do to make a shelter. I have the engrams and I cant even build a fire because all it says is I'm too close to an enemy settlement, but theres no buildings or anything around.

    I ran around for like 2 hours killing stuff and gathering and still cant find a spot where it will let me build. What do I do??

    submitted by /u/rocketman2814
    [link] [comments]

    Freeze causing Xbox one x malfunction

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:06 PM PST

    Sometimes, the game just randomly freezes and I have to quit the game to get out of it. Then, my Xbox won't launch the game again unless I launch a different game first. If I do try to launch, it will sit on the splash screen for a few seconds and then send me back to the dashboard saying something went wrong and the game took to long to start. If I'm in a party when I do this, it causes the my connection to the party to mess up extremely badly for a few seconds, then my headset shuts off or disconnects. I have to unplug it and plug it back in to fix it.

    Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/DARKxASSASSIN29
    [link] [comments]

    Goto tame command

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:24 PM PST

    So I lost a tamed featherlight in the aberration zone of valguero, it was fully mutated but in ways that barley effected its color ie always leg color mutations and it took goddamn forever to breed, I know that there is a goto like command that lets you travel to certain coordinates, is there way to teleport to a specific tame if it's named or am I just gonna have to fly around for a minute?

    submitted by /u/mtgray97
    [link] [comments]

    Getting "Join Failed" When Joining Player Dedicated Server

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    Hi All. My friends and I started a private server using an extra xbox. One of our friends is not able to join the server. We have reset the server, hard reset his xbox, invited him to the game from multiple accounts, had him join single player first and then try joining.. we cant figure out why he is getting the "join failed" message each time he tries to join. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/bobbyp869
    [link] [comments]

    Out of the loop. Unofficial

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    So I haven't played ark in a long time. Neither has my buddy and we play on a unofficial server with a event server. So these bases have crazy amount of tek turrets and heavys. But every weekend we see these bases already looted without any soaking having been done or turrets blown up. And everyone talking about how they take like 20 minutes to get into. Me and my buddy soaked a base the first weekend with good bred soakers and it took all night. So as my post states I'm out of the loop. How are these guys getting Into these bases so quick without really needing to soak. Everyone has tek everything aswell. Anything is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Slam710
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial xbox server

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Looking for a solid/non-toxic ark pvp server on xbox. Ideally want boosted rates, but nothing too crazy, just enough to make the game less of a time sink. Needs to have solid playerbase and admins that moderate griefing etc. Would also be nice if the server had rules like "one entry hole raiding" and was part of a cluster community.

    submitted by /u/Mercurio-
    [link] [comments]

    Just Dropped A New Vid Would Love Some Feedback

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:20 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel