• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - True tho

    ARK: Survival Evolved - True tho


    True tho

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:53 AM PST

    was trying to tame that lil monkey but nvm

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:20 PM PST

    Any tips?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:56 AM PST

    You hate to see it...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    Watch Those Wrist Rockets!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:42 AM PST

    I Love Democracy

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:00 PM PST

    Idea: Ark mega campaign

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Hey everyone. I have been playing ark for a long time now and I feel like a lot of players don't know that ark has an actual storyline that's honestly really interesting, so I thought of an idea for a server I was thinking about hosting if you guys are interested. It would essentially be a pve/slight pvp server and the premise is we play every ark map in chronological order to go through the story. So like Island>Scorched Earth>Aberration and so on. We would spend like two months on each map so that everyone could get a chance to beat the bosses if they wish. The server would be modded a bit and have more realistic settings for pvp and damages while increasing the amount of resource gains and whatnot. What do you guys think? Sound interesting?

    EDIT: Forgot to say this would be on PC

    submitted by /u/MonarchistScorpion
    [link] [comments]

    :(

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    New megaloceros chibi is a bit odd-looking

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:02 AM PST

    When you hit the last tranq arrow to down the argie

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:40 AM PST

    FML

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:25 PM PST

    Alternative to Dododex?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    I once found a good alternative to Dododex where you could calculate taming and stats just like normal but with a twist. you could put in how much kibble you have (as an example 5 of 8 needed) and it would show you how much mutton, prime, crops or berries you would need to replace the 3 missing kibble. i once found it from a steam thread but i cant find it anymore. any clues? (it was a website with really basic white design)

    submitted by /u/nootnoot_takennow
    [link] [comments]

    You can in fact craft cryos at the titan terminals (and all the cave drops) you’re welcome ytbullee10 :)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:20 AM PST

    Imprinting takes so long

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:16 PM PST

    Is there anything that smelts metal faster than a refining forge? Or a setting i can turn up to smelt faster would be good

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    Smelting metal takes so long, and I need a lot of it.

    submitted by /u/impulsegfxintros
    [link] [comments]

    It be true tho

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:10 PM PST

    Lava boy

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:40 PM PST

    I can not join servers on Ark Survival Evolved “Xbox One” I need help fixing it.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:40 AM PST

    Ok so reddit I play Ark Survival Evolved on X Box One. Every time I try to join an official or unofficial pc session it says "found not retrieve server address". I have tried restarting my game didn't work. I then deleted all my save off the game didn't work. Then i uninstalled and reinstalled the and it did not work. I can join player dedicated arks though. Could someone help me out with this problem @ark

    submitted by /u/B4UCryKid
    [link] [comments]

    Raft won't move? On a Non-Dedicated server, both me and the host can't move it.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:19 AM PST

    I "heared" that people build boxes instead of real houses on PVE is because anything but boxes lags the shit ouf of official servers, is that true ?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:29 AM PST

    simply asking before i waste my time on a official server

    submitted by /u/Vulpera_is_coming
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday I tamed a level 258 tek rex on an official small tribes server and announced in the global chat that whoever could get to it first would have it. Surprisingly, I had to wait so long I almost gave up. Maybe that's a good thing though, that the players weren't actually too greedy this time.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel