• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Mega hungy

    ARK on Xbox One Mega hungy


    Mega hungy

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix this? I have reset my Xbox multiple times and my ark but no matter what server I click on this pops up.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Joining Failed-Could Not Retrieve Address Xbox

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:21 PM PST

    I've been playing on my friend's server and for some reason it won't let me or any of our friends join despite us playing just fine since he brought the server a week ago.

    How does this get fixed?

    submitted by /u/yoyo01323
    [link] [comments]

    Rock Drake Eggs not spawning and supply drops

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:55 AM PST

    Im hosting a dedicated server on my xbox and playing on pc with my friends but oddly theres no supply drops or rock drake eggs. went down to get rock drake eggs countless times and me and my friend explored the surface countless times and we havent found any. they used to spawn but now they dont and i cant find a setting i couldve changed. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/qwertie_qwerty
    [link] [comments]

    Supply beacons?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:51 PM PST

    SP ark (Xbox) not seeing any of those rainbows on the horizon. Anyone else having issues with supply drops?

    submitted by /u/E_L_M_91
    [link] [comments]

    How can I fix my procedural ark world generator

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Everytime I try to create a procedural ark world it atops at about 15% and kicks me out of the game completely, how can I fix this.

    submitted by /u/pilottyler100
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Server name Issues

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Hey, so my server has the name Lyon Den And that's the name I want. However, when I enter my name on nitrado, it automatically appends [US] to the beginning. I really dont want this to happen. Is there any way around it? I mean obviously others have done it.

    submitted by /u/The-_Alchemist
    [link] [comments]

    Question!!!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    I'm pretty sure they don't, but I am having my doubts!!

    But...If I leave a tame where nameless spawn and do not leave a glowpet near it, will nameless spawn and attack your tame?

    submitted by /u/Kaitykinz8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel