• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved why do they constantly disappear into the void

    ARK: Survival Evolved why do they constantly disappear into the void


    why do they constantly disappear into the void

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    I need help.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    So I purchased every map of ark one by one over time, what i didnt know, is that the season pass includes special skins, can I still somehow get them? Because im not able to buy the seasonpass :c

    submitted by /u/Adolar0042
    [link] [comments]

    Breedable Wyvs

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Anybody else wish they would make the wyvs breedable?

    submitted by /u/Heavyheartsclub
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Im recruiting people to join my tribe, we will be starting from 0 and build up. I have an abb server we can build on. Hmu if you want to come along

    submitted by /u/trijordar
    [link] [comments]

    Red-gunned obelisk

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Anyone know how to fix an obelisk that has been shot with the admin rifle?

    submitted by /u/Deltora172
    [link] [comments]

    ARKON: EMPIRE OF BLOOD. -Medieval pvpve cluster (Discord:XTutAMa)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Eggs from dinos

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:35 AM PST

    What do I need to do to get dinos to lay eggs I read guides for it but I still dont understand

    submitted by /u/kdog579
    [link] [comments]

    Me, shortly after Genesis launch.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Can argys pick up ankys or dodis anymore

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Me and a friend are playing on a non dedicated server and we cant seem to pick up ankys anymore is a glitch or are we just messing up

    submitted by /u/kdog579
    [link] [comments]

    This game is still shit (random uninstall bug 2019)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Even in 2019 this game still uninstalls itself at random and is now asking me to download 27 fucking gb which I already have downloaded into the full game that I already have downloaded and literally played yesterday.

    Fuck steam, fuck this game, fix your shit

    I'm sick of these fucking 4 hour downloads having to wait just to fucking download a game THAT I ALREADY HAVE DOWNLOADED.

    submitted by /u/thepopo592
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back conquest servers

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Conquest was the most fun our group had. The boosted rates with a 25 man tribe limit made for a ton of enjoyment.

    With Genesis coming out, theres no point in going to official, the servers are cancer with dupes, admin cheats, established alphas.

    Give new players a good experience with the release of new servers of conquest.

    submitted by /u/FliteSchool
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox version says i need to update, but then says the update is not available?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:12 PM PST

    So i tried to start the game, but it just exits back to dashboard and says "You need this update, but we can't get it now"

    I shouldn't need to update the game, it's already up to date, yet it's telling me i have to update in order to play......despite an update not being available? I've tried everything i can think of, but nothing seems to fix it...

    Any help or ideas would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/ToxicSnallygaster
    [link] [comments]

    S+ structures are broken right now

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    I noticed last week that S+ structures couldn't be placed. I figured that it'd be updated pretty quickly to correct the issue, but that hasn't happened yet. It sucks because I had just made a bunch of s+ foundations and was going to start setting up a new base, but now I can't until this gets fixed. Is there any thing that I could do on my end that might fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/ShadowSlimeG
    [link] [comments]

    Finding a Quetzal?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Any tips on finding one? I play single player with normal rates. And I refuse to cheat. I've spent honestly the best part of this week in my off time looking for one. I've been all over the island without seeing so much as one level 5.

    submitted by /u/Thriatus
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with a friend on Xbox One

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Buddy of mine and I have recently joined the Ark train on Xbox one, but found out the beginner server on PVE maxes out at 39. We then joined multiple other official servers (heard unofficial was just not worth it), to find out that there are pillars everywhere and about 1000 tamed dinosaurs around every corner. What's the best option moving forward for us? I've researched renting a server, but don't really understand it/think it's sketch. We're not necessarily looking to join a tribe, solely because we are just kind of set on us building our own thing. Hopefully that's not an asshole thing to say.

    submitted by /u/Tanner6136
    [link] [comments]

    What?!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Here We Go Again! Ark valguero #5

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:21 PM PST

    tombstone spawn point

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    is the tombstone a mod or can it be made in the game after levelling up a bit, as I hate losing all my inventory and having to travel to my dead body only to be chased or attacked and die again, thus losing the original dead body's inventory? thanks!
    I have the game on Xbox 1 by the way

    submitted by /u/carskadon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel