• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One You gotta have some source of a wiki for this game. No questions asked.. . I love this top comment XD.

    ARK on Xbox One You gotta have some source of a wiki for this game. No questions asked.. . I love this top comment XD.


    You gotta have some source of a wiki for this game. No questions asked.. . I love this top comment XD.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Stay, good boy ..

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:28 AM PST

    Help! My single player Ark experience is kinda broken and I'm hoping this gets some exposure. No beavers (or dams), wyverns, or supply drops on Ragnarok. Click the link. I really want some input on my question about clay...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:44 PM PST

    What’s your recent experience with transferring between the same type of server?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:15 PM PST

    I've read you should only transfer unofficial to unofficial, official to official, etc. I play on an unofficial pc with unlimited weight and plan to move to unofficial pc. What would happen if I transferred to a new cluster with different stats in their arc? Thanks for sharing in advance!

    submitted by /u/Leaf7818
    [link] [comments]

    Joining failed. Room does not exist.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:09 PM PST

    I wanna buy one of the DLCs but dont know which one.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:08 PM PST

    It's usually just my friend and I who play, we gameshare so he would get it too.

    I'm just conflicted on what one to buy. I know nothing about any of them asked from what their world is like.

    submitted by /u/DroppedLeSoap
    [link] [comments]

    Help with getting loot crates to spawn in single player

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:21 PM PST

    The box is left unchecked so am i gonna have to go spelunking to find master craft stuff plz dont tell me this is true and I just dumn

    submitted by /u/BrokenHaloSC0
    [link] [comments]

    "Don’t use this on Xbox. It will cause your admin to stop functioning." - Ark wiki entry on 'clay'

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:06 PM PST

    I'm playing single player on Ragnarok and I just found my first cactus sap, so I went to the wiki, where I found that, other than food/drink, it's its only other function is crafting clay. So I read about clay. Then, at the bottom of the entry, I find this overly-cryptic tidbit.

    I have tried searching for what exactly this means and whether it's still a concern. Does it mean don't craft clay from sand and cactus sap? Or is that okay, but crafting with the clay is bad? Or can I just not use it to tame a Rock Elemental? I mean, there are only four functions for the stuff and two of them are very niche. Is clay just hands-off across the board?

    And let's be honest, I want to know what would have happened if i hadn't read that and decided to work on something else while I crowd-source some answers. Will it mess up my admin functionality across all maps or just on one where I've used clay? I was tempted to experiment, but I don't even know the risks.

    Edit: the its/it's reversal was going to eat at me

    submitted by /u/CDpyroNme
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble fishing

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:10 PM PST

    So I just placed a chair on the beach next to a river with lots of fish in it, baited my rod, but I can't seem to cast the rod. I'm not sure what button to press or if I need a raft? I put sap on it and am sitting down, I must be missing something

    submitted by /u/Emastergamer01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel