• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Ark PS4 Just come out of my Ark coma, (not played since Summer last year). What have I missed?

    Ark PS4 Just come out of my Ark coma, (not played since Summer last year). What have I missed?


    Just come out of my Ark coma, (not played since Summer last year). What have I missed?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:25 AM PST

    As the title suggests, I have been out of the loop for roughly a year, the last I played was my own server me and some friends had for a Valguero run.

    Took a break to play other things but wanted to get back in time for Genesis.

    What tweaks and improvements have I missed that you rate the most, and what are you most excited about in regards to Genesis.

    (have all DLCs and will be purchasing Genesis)

    submitted by /u/dargo94
    [link] [comments]

    Is genesis worth it, or should I just keep playing the original dlcs?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    I am just getting back into ark, I was a hardcore player and took a break before gen, but now that I returned I don't know if I should get it, I have a other four dlcs so I am happy with those for now.

    submitted by /u/r-e-e_kid
    [link] [comments]

    Beelzebufo health

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I only got ark a few weeks ago and tamed my first beelzebufo yesterday. I was just messing around and testing it out and it took a bit of damage. Level 212 with 1900 health. It was on 1200 health so I left it in my base.

    When I came on today, it was still on the same health. I got on it and it started regenerating but stopped when I got off again. Does it only regenerate when you're riding it or is this a glitch?

    submitted by /u/EpIc_BuLITzZ
    [link] [comments]

    CE-34878-0 error code

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Is anyone else getting this code regularly?

    I'm not getting it on Minecraft, Overwatch, Fortnite or Fallout 76.

    Just ARK

    submitted by /u/Nawty40s
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel