• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Reduce fall damage mod?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Hello,

    I play single player in this game and I get a TON of micro stutters and freezes while playing. It often makes my character and dino go flying off mountains to die. Is there a mod that reduces fall damage? I don't want to set player resistances to 0 cause I still want to die to enemies.

    If I do set player resistances to 0, can other dinos still kill me? Does this affect the dino that I'm currently on as well? I've lost a few dinos to these stutters already.

    Edit:

    Computer specs

    Ryzen 9 3900x

    MSI GTX 2080 super

    16Gb DDR4 3200

    Sabrent rocket 4.0 NVME ssd (game installed on this)

    Alienware 1900R 34.1" 3440x1440p 120Hz Gsync monitor (gsync is enabled)

    submitted by /u/Bame_
    [link] [comments]

    Official Solo PvP Montage (I don't normally make videos)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:48 PM PST

    Still waiting for the devs to remove pin codes from ORP servers...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:36 AM PST

    You talk about listening to the community for feedback but people have been yelling for you to make a simple fix for ORP for years....

    Certainly doesn't feel like we are being "heard" when tons of people have brought this issue for years since ORP servers were created.

    https://twitter.com/ComplexMinded/status/1222626065757065216?s=20

    submitted by /u/Mr_Joeggernaut
    [link] [comments]

    Question for skilled builders: why does this building's roof leak rain in over 90%of the interior? Info in comments.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Obispo VS SE ��

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Hosting and Playing on the same PC

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    So I know it's somewhat simple to get this to work on the Steam version of Ark, however I play on the Windows 10 version because I play with friends who play on Xbox. Is there a way to do this using the Windows 10 version of the game. I do have a crappy laptop that I COULD use to run the server but it's old and it's, well crap, and I doubt it can run the server. I do play on a pretty beefy computer so if I am able to play and host on the same system with the Windows 10 version, that would be great.

    submitted by /u/Vizik1327
    [link] [comments]

    Tribe Log bug?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Tribe Log bug?

    Hi there,

    I'm playing on unofficial in a modded server. I got offline raided (no biggie) and went to check the tribe log but it just shows a giant long trail of gibberish, followed by actual logging starting once they were past defenses c4ing stuff in my inner base. Seems like each of these entries is them destroying something or getting killed by turrets but the log is bugged somehow. Anyone know what this is all about?

    https://preview.redd.it/ixnrtnuk36e41.png?width=339&format=png&auto=webp&s=c638764b7dca72308056868ba8049d2801993aaa

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/locutogram
    [link] [comments]

    How do I mass kill untamed dinos?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    I got lazy and turned up the mating rates because I wanted a mutated frog but then went afk and came back to 1 FPS and hundreds of frogs. Tried to use commands and didn't work. Tried to use bronto with to kill them all. Any tips of how to kill em all? It's a non dedicated server with me and my friend.

    submitted by /u/EyedNorman
    [link] [comments]

    BUG report

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:45 AM PST

    For some reason the characters health regen randomly stops on my char i dont know if anyone else has experienced this.

    Only way to start regening health again is to jump off and back on

    submitted by /u/Playazdota
    [link] [comments]

    Will these desktop rigs be able to run ARK at mostly max settings? Looking to upgrade from my 2017 Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop sometime later this year.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Omen by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD

    [Or]

    Acer Predator Orion 3000 Desktop, 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9700K, GeForce RTX 2080 8GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 1TB HDD

    Only difference between these is the weaker CPU in the Orion and smaller default SSD, IIRC.

    Edit: Omen is currently $1,999.00, while Orion is $1,889.00

    Goal is consistent 60+ FPS in 1080p.

    submitted by /u/A_Wild_Zyra
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 <-> PC cross play question

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Hello,

    Since latest news about ark is able now to utilize crossplay from sony side, were there any announcements about that?

    I'm trying to find some informations about that subject but im failing :P

    submitted by /u/MrEska
    [link] [comments]

    Disappearing Wild Dinos

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Every time I kill a wild dino, it immediately clips through the ground and disappears. It has made it impossible to play single player because I can't harvest any hide. I tried removing all mods and verifying game files, but no luck. I have had this problem for months and have just stopped playing the game at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/AnIceColdShowerBeer
    [link] [comments]

    Coding advice

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:59 PM PST

    I've been wanting to add some of the ext and aber dinos to my rag server. So far I've been testing it with only a handful of dinos. The main issue I'm having is Im trying to get enforcers and scouts to spawn in the highlands. The enforcers spawn just fine, but no matter what I do I cant get the scout or anything else to spawn with it. So I was wondering if anyone with better knowledge could take a look at my coding and see if I'm missing something.

    ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Scotland_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="EnforcerSpawner", EntryWeight=0.05, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BaseBP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scoutspawner", EntryWeight=0.03, NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BaseBP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0))

    submitted by /u/SweetEdenn
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find any private servers on windows 10

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:32 PM PST

    My brother hosts a nitrado server on xbox with cross play enabled but when I try to find the server through the browser on windows 10 nothing shows up, what should I do? To reiterate I'm on pc trying to join an xbox server through windows 10.

    submitted by /u/ConnorKirby
    [link] [comments]

    What is life

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Ark: Ragnarok (pc) PvE 7slots open, 2x exp, 3x taming, clean mapish, breeders delight

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Hi ark. We(3) just opened a nitrado server and miss the other people but wanted a non-pillar landscape. We have egg times down and fast baby maturation. Higher lvl dinos for better games. Looking for groups or individuals to come play.

    Weekly and monthly giveaways and prizes.

    Free private server but donations are welcome.

    Message for more details or info

    submitted by /u/ajwalsh213
    [link] [comments]

    Game Bans

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Does ark IP ban, Hwid Ban or just account ban?

    submitted by /u/vAresTC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel