• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    PVE Ark builds be like

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Never fails

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:23 AM PST

    WIP Fire Wyvern Talon

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Is it possible to get 100% imprint on a Tuso? I was never late for imprints, I'm ahead of maturation but I'm pretty sure it will grow up before final imprint.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:31 AM PST

    'member Survival of the fittest? Here's my favourite memory of it

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:44 AM PST

    Appreciation Post

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:10 AM PST

    I just wanted to say how much i love this game, truly there are bugs and problems but when it does work i just have so much fun! with friends even more, i have spent so much time on this game doing even the little things and have enjoyed very much. its like this game is endless, there is not just one way to play and there is so much variety in dinos and maps! i just wanted to say this. thank you if you read this fully.

    submitted by /u/leftbrainedsquirel
    [link] [comments]

    Velonasaur are all starving to death?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Since a few updates ago my Velonasaur have been mysteriously starving to death. Have they changed the consumption rates or am I missing something? Velonasaur I've had for over a year with at least 20k+ food are dying rapidly; even shortly after being fed. My neutral Velonasaur seem fine but my aggressive are almost entirely dead now. Did I miss a patch note somewhere?

    submitted by /u/Peanutbutter_Brain
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please give me some advice on how to set up the targeting and range of turrets? Should most be on medium for instance?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Feels like my turrets aren't effective enough, or so I think, I've just been offlined again and I had a fair few turrets, but I fear I'm setting them up wrong. The generator is well protected but I'm not sure if the turrets are being as effective as they can be.

    I see some bases on the map with less turrets but people seem put off by them.

    Any advanced tips for range, targeting and placement? Also, how many turrets should be on players only and tamed creatures? My base is 4 by 4 back up on a cliff edge. Thanks a bunch.

    submitted by /u/ManUnited02
    [link] [comments]

    Still no fix for Reaper XP

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Baby reapers not gaining xp during gestation has been broken for well over a week. Not even an acknowledgment by wildcard about the situation. My tribe is trying to get reapers for several of us, but the incentive to even waste the time in the red zone isn't even there now. Please fix this, let alone address that there is issue.

    submitted by /u/shmokeburrs
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding Megalos en masse for Rockwell be like

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    [PC - Bug/Glitch] Falling randomly on flat ground

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Recently my character has started freezing in place, unable to move around and when viewed in third person it looks like they are falling. This happens even while on flat ground.

    I did some searching and almost all the info I could find is over a year old.

    Is anyone else having this problem and did it only start recently?

    Has this been happening for the past year?

    Are there any fixes or work arounds?

    Does anyone know the cause?

    Any help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/phreakinfinity
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Do ark maps usually lag on day one

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:20 PM PST

    Was asking because of course Ark: Genesis is coming out soon and was wondering if it was going to lag on day one

    submitted by /u/DaganV2nd
    [link] [comments]

    Auto unlocked Engrams relocking when transfering

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:17 AM PST

    On my unofficial Nitrado hosted server, I have Engrams set to auto unlock (other than Tek).

    Each individual Engram is coded to unlock at its relsvent level. However, map specific Engrams are auto unlocking but then relocking again when travelling maps.

    Would anyone know why they are relocking when players travel to a different map?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/EverAndy
    [link] [comments]

    Any players willing to help me out with a survey?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:23 PM PST

    Whenever genesis releases I am planning on opening a 20 or 32 slot server (depending on how many people respond). I don't know how many people are looking for a server but figure I would ask for feedback and see how the majority like to play the game and hopefully aim for a middle ground or set settings to majority rule. Haven't ran a server since 2017 so any feedback on advertising locations could be helpful as well as if you have any questions feel free to pm or comment below. Survey shouldn't take longer than 2 mins and I appreciate everyone who takes it. In the past I have ran MMO private servers, Minecraft, 7DTD, Ark, and DND. So I have the experience as an admin. If you are willing to take part in the survey I will send it through pm and may use it as a reward for starter players.

    submitted by /u/Darkest24
    [link] [comments]

    How you get Metal Armor & Machine Gun on Official Beginner Servers ?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Im playing on the official beginner server and i wonder how exactly some people get the high level gear ?

    the level cap is 39.

    Does anybody know ?

    i tried to find infos on it, its not easy.

    People last year complained that high level blueprints got into the game through events, .. but these Servers were wiped Jan1 2020 so i think they got it another way..

    would appreciate any tips

    ty

    submitted by /u/CaptainMikeMeloni69
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions about Reapers

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    I've tamed reapers before, and haven't had these problems, but now I can't gain xp for the reaper (I'm currently max level) while its in my gut, and then imprinting it doesn't grant a speed bonus. Are these things normal?

    UPDATE: I restarted the game and the speed bonus was there. So that problem is solved.

    submitted by /u/EternalPain791
    [link] [comments]

    Cloned gachas making less element dust. Normal?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    My original makes 180 dust per crystal, but all of his clones seem to cap at 24 dust.

    submitted by /u/Joeysaurrr
    [link] [comments]

    WTB BOSS FIGHTS XBOX NEW SERVERS PVE

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Hey guys just getting back into the game and looking to purchase some boss runs as in a solo player but can't do it myself. Willing to pay in resources or PP for a tribes time to help me. I've never done them before so don't know how. Just want to tag along for the glory.

    submitted by /u/Captnjacks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel