• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Lol some peeps on this game. sickos . About to cook me alive and watch wtf . Not a bad idea tho lol

    ARK on Xbox One Lol some peeps on this game. sickos . About to cook me alive and watch wtf . Not a bad idea tho lol


    Lol some peeps on this game. sickos . About to cook me alive and watch wtf . Not a bad idea tho lol

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    My second Quetzal, tamed at 272. Is anyone addicted to painting the structures on platforms.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Will 9.2k hp and 437.5 dmg base no imprint theriz be good enough to fight the island bosses up to the alpha ascension?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Valguero

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:58 PM PST

    I've been playing on my single player for a few days and there are no nests anywhere. The raptors or wyverns. I've tried wiping wild Dino's and nothing

    submitted by /u/ShadowKitty1012
    [link] [comments]

    A little question about taming and eggs.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I recently started to play scorched earth and I'll try to get an wyvern-egg asap because I already have everything else. (I'm not a noob, I played ark before.)

    Since it's a private server, I can set the taming-time; does this also affect the eggs?

    Sorry if my English isn't that good, I hope you'll get my question.

    Greets from Germany

    submitted by /u/julikesmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh what?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:51 PM PST

    I have 15 dilophosaurs (levels 15-48)...so what now? Do I attempt to wreak havoc across ragnarok or leave them as an egg farm?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Center Base Ideas?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    I'm admin on a private nitrado server my buddies and I pay for. We just beat the island, now we're on scorched earth as of last night. I gave myself creative mode for a bit to create a base by green ob we consider a "center base". I plan to turn creative mode off after I'm done with the "base". I want it to be more of something to fall back on and a place to visit occasional for something, maybe a meeting area to take on the boss?

    Any ideas for what to put there? I seen some servers have free argys for anyone to take or trading stations. Keep in mind all my buddies are kind of venturing out and starting their own little bases. I appreciate it fellow explorers!

    submitted by /u/Enaemaehkiw13
    [link] [comments]

    Horrible Sun Glare?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Sorry if this has been mentioned but I've done a few searches and can't find a fix for this.

    I took a pretty extended break from Ark (last played on Abberation) and now with the new DLC coming decided to start playing again.

    I dont know what changed but now on all the maps the daytime glare from the sun seems ridiculously bad to where it makes the screen almost completely white if I'm facing the sun. Anything that glows is also horrible.

    Last time I played I had a regular Xbox One and I now have a 1X. (I always had a 4K tv though).
    Is that whats causing this? Or did they change some graphical settings in the game?

    I know people say change the gamma but this doesn't really help much plus its kind of immersion breaking/cheating to me since it allows you to see at night.

    Is there some in game settings option I can adjust this with on official to turn down the sun beam glare?

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel