• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Probably the most epic entrance I’ve ever done with some buddies.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Probably the most epic entrance I’ve ever done with some buddies.


    Probably the most epic entrance I’ve ever done with some buddies.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Fun & Forgiving

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Someone calls an exorcist for my roll rat

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    How to place walls in the middle of foundations?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:55 PM PST

    No Artifact, Loot, Beacon ,or Wyvern egg spawns Any one else having this same issue?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Just tamed my first quetzal.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:44 PM PST

    I play single player on ps4. I don't get to play that often so I can't really do servers. But anyway, honestly, on my single player maps, I've never seen a quetzal, not once. And I've searched for hours and hours and hours. But yesterday I happened to see on a forum somewhere someone comment about the effect the Single Player check box in settings has on Dino spawns. So to check, I reconfigured my settings to the Phlinger Phoo settings and after 20 mins of searching the island I found a quetzal. 115 male. Ended up landing in the swamp, got hit a hindered times, built a shack around him and let him wake up so I could knock him out again lol But yeah, thought I would share that with u guys.

    submitted by /u/Thriatus
    [link] [comments]

    S+ troughs not blocking wild dino spawns

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:47 AM PST

    Hi

    I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this, I've tried the tek trough and the normal s+ one

    I believe that they should block spawns of wild dinos but they arent

    I play on an unofficial server, I've asked the admins to have a look and they cant understand why it isnt working

    Its around 30,30 on extinction (in the forest) if that make any difference

    Can anyone thing of a reason why it wouldnt be blocking them?

    submitted by /u/_c0mical
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes you have to be creative

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Can you get banned for using a pvp ini?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Like the title says i want to know if you get banned for using modified ini files (for more fps and to remove effects)

    submitted by /u/Huehnerfleisch
    [link] [comments]

    Changes box in ACM not going away?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Just another Youtube series, tho this time in the Epidemic Ark Servers

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    You guys know the drill cuz u've heard it so many times by now.

    But if you'r looking for some new content to watch in your spare time then I'd really appreciate your visit <3.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4oioaDb0k0

    Will be uploading a new episode every day :)

    Feedback is also welcome~

    submitted by /u/Chamillion15
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player Caves Broken For 5 Years?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:45 AM PST

    I bought Ark years ago and had a very unfun experience in dedicated servers so I stopped. Just picked up the game again to play single player and wow did that make a big difference. Except, it appears caves are totally broken. No dinos spawn, no loot spawns, the artifact very rarely spawns. After spending 20+ hours leveling and preparing for caves it was a pretty soul crushing experience. I've lost pretty much all motivation to play knowing I will never be able to take part in such a core part of the game.

    I know that playing on a dedicated server would fix the problem, but I have no desire to do so. I looked around for fixes and was able to find references to this problem 5 years ago. Has this game breaking bug really been around for 5 years without a fix?? Or is this a problem that has come back in a recent patch? I'm trying to figure out if I should be watching for a patch fix or if I should just accept it will never be fixed and move on from the game.

    Playing Host/Local Single Player, Steam Windows 10 PC.

    submitted by /u/Dyschology
    [link] [comments]

    Does somebody have an answer?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Nameless problem....

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    so I was messing around with spawncodes and found nameless on the wiki and spawned him in because he looked like golem. big mistake. i thought it didn't work at first so i did the command once more. fast forward a few minutes and i'm being harassed by a pack of nameless. decided to spawn in a parasaur to detect them and a giga to kill them. there is no end to them. how do i get rid of them for good?

    submitted by /u/Squidward_Tortellin1
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the best thyla location on Val?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    They are one of my favourite creatures and I want to use them for artefact hunting.

    submitted by /u/SiegeStealth454
    [link] [comments]

    Ark crashed and my dinos are gone!!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:58 AM PST

    I recently loaded up my dinos into a obelisk and started a new game on extinction. While pulling my dinos out of the terminal my game crashed and when I loaded it back up all of my dinos besides 4 dilos that were still in the terminal are all gone. Anyone know a way to fix this?? It's a local game

    submitted by /u/tsmorg
    [link] [comments]

    How do Flexible Cables and Flexible Pipes Works?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Semi-educational Solo PvP Montage Recorded in Only a Day

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:23 AM PST

    What to level up on a GasBag for soaking?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:54 AM PST

    I was wondering what everyone put their points into for soaking. Thanks for any advice

    submitted by /u/TripleOyimmy
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else experiencing the random whistling around the dinosaurs?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:09 PM PST

    This has been going on since I logged on tonight. Any fixes? Preferably ones that I dont need to go edit code with.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/DismissaloftheHeart
    [link] [comments]

    Rubberbanding every 15 minutes or so. Is this common?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Trying to figure out if something is wrong with my connection or if it's something everyone on the server is experiencing. Sometimes randomly I can't access inventories of objects and dinos. The animals will freeze for like a minute. Then suddenly I am teleported back to where I was like a minute ago.

    submitted by /u/Mac2284
    [link] [comments]

    Got Milk?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:26 PM PST

    My friend and I stole our first Wyvern eggs! A joyous moment in a young man's life. We want to hatch them, but are unsure of how much milk to get. I have baby maturation rate set to 50x normal, so I probably won't need quite as much as normal... but I still have no idea how much is normal.

    Also, when it comes to milk harvesting, would we be foolish to take our Tapejara out there and just shoot one out of the sky (classic rider/backseat gunner configuration)? Should I bother making an incredibly expensive and huge trap?

    submitted by /u/Sigerick
    [link] [comments]

    Uploaded Tamed Creatures not showing up

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:30 PM PST

    So my friend owns a server cluster, one map is on Talumh and the other is on Teonus. I uploaded some creatures from Talumh to an obelisk so I could transfer and use them on Teonus. They seemed to upload successfully, but when I went on to the other server (Teonus) nothing shows up under "Uploaded tamed creatures". However the transmitter says 5/20 creatures contained, I just don't know how to access them. Here is a picture:

    https://imgur.com/zEVrx34

    EDIT: Also had a lot of items uploaded that are now lost as well. Apparently it was 59 items, and they are showing up on the transmitter tab but not on the Ark data tab.

    submitted by /u/OCKoopa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel